What is your best perk build (Survivor)

I have been struggling to play as a survivor at times, and I must ask what build would you go with while playing survivor? And If you could give me some tips, for what kinda sets I should create please let me know.

Comments

  • I don't know if it's necessarily the best, but when I play Steve I run Iron Will, Adrenaline, Resilience, and We'll Make It. I love the speed boosts from Resilience and We'll Make it, and Iron Will lets me hide while injured a little longer. This especially comes in clutch on the last gen because of that speed boost, and then I don't have to waste time healing because I know popping the last gen will proc Adrenaline. Sometimes people get mad at me for not letting them heal me, but I don't mind playing injured most of the time if it means I do everything 9% faster. It mostly works if I'm SWFing because my friends know I have resilience and won't fully heal me, or I'll just bring a MedKit for myself.

  • @animalmak said:

    I don't know if it's necessarily the best, but when I play Steve I run Iron Will, Adrenaline, Resilience, and We'll Make It. I love the speed boosts from Resilience and We'll Make it, and Iron Will lets me hide while injured a little longer. This especially comes in clutch on the last gen because of that speed boost, and then I don't have to waste time healing because I know popping the last gen will proc Adrenaline. Sometimes people get mad at me for not letting them heal me, but I don't mind playing injured most of the time if it means I do everything 9% faster. It mostly works if I'm SWFing because my friends know I have resilience and won't fully heal me, or I'll just bring a MedKit for myself.

    ah okay

  • This is personally the build I use whenever I want to be chased around by the Killer, wouldn't say it's the best but it has helped me get better at being chased around by the Killer:

    Dead Hard - Objectively the best Exhaustion Perk in the game.

    Object of Obsession - To bait the Killer into chasing you and ONLY you.

    Windows of Opportunity - Helps you keep track of pallets and windows, especially when playing Solo.

    Adrenaline - Helps you finally escape the Killer at the end of the match.

  • As a solo queue survivor,


    My best build objectively is

    We're Gonna Live Forever-You need points, and any multiplier applied to the end is good

    Botany Knowledge- Passive Healing without having to unhook someone, is boosted further by finding or carrying a medkit into a match

    Self Care-Survival Points. Plus Self-Care with Botany is -11 seconds off of it so it works out. (DO NOT USE AGAINST SLOPPY)

    Borrowed Time-Guaranteed stack of wglf and makes killer's mad when they try and facecamp.


    Don't need exhaustion perks

  • I have three builds that correlate with the playstyle I'll be going for in the match.

    Objective focused:

    Leader

    Prove Thyself

    Bond

    Streetwise


    Stealth:

    Iron Will

    Spine Chill

    Balanced Landing

    Diversion


    Aggressive:

    Lithe

    DS

    Hope

    Borrowed Time

  • Survivor.PNG

    Prolly my favorite for solo Q:

    Spine chill for the best information in the game

    Iron will for the best stealth perk in the game

    Lithe for some power during chases

    Left behind + key for plan B, when the team is getting murdered or you get someone ragesuiciding at 5 gens left

  • I mostly play with:

    Sprint burst

    Iron will

    DS

    And as the 4th perk either WGLF, borrowed time, prove thyself, OoO, unbreakable, adrenaline, kindred, any means necessary, and sometimes quick and quiet with head on instead of sprint burst