Fun builds

Give me your best meme builds for survivor or killer (I don't have all the killer perks though).

Let's see what havoc, or fun, we can make

Here's a SPEEEEED build:

image.png


Comments

  • Stakeout + Botany Knowledge + Med-Kit with Surgical Suture and Sponge add-ons = super fast healing. Also 150% bonus BP.

  • Head On, Inner Strength, Aftercare, and WGLF is my build. Helping the team, getting those WGLF stacks, and messing around with Head On... I find it fun. And it does not matter if you escape or not, since you will get a ton more points than normal.

  • Dark devotion can be pretty funny

  • My version of a speed build (Fixated, Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion, Hope)

    Can't Catch me (Sprint Burst, Fixated, Lightweight, Iron Will)

    I'll think if more at some point

  • Ah yes I love non-typical builds. For me, trying to get to a specific scenario/condition to make the build work is really fun and enjoyable.

    Survivor builds:

    Flip Flop / Boil Over / Tenacity / Unbreakable

    Adrenaline / Hope / Resilience / Spine Chill

    Lithe / Balanced Landing / Dead Hard / Adrenaline

    Detective's Hunch / Inner Strength / Head On / Quick & Quiet

    Object of Obsession / Sole Survivor / Left Behind / Adrenaline

    Dance With Me / Lithe / Quick & Quiet / Iron Will

    Borrowed Time / We'll Make It / Deliverance / Second Wind


    Killer builds:

    Plague: Dark Devotion / Remember Me / Corrupt Intervention / BBQ & Chili

    Bubba: Whispers / Infectious Fright / Knock Out / Deerstalker

    M1tress: Monitor & Abuse / NoED / Beast of Prey / BBQ & Chili

    Pig: Monitor & Abuse / Distressing / Corrupt Intervention / Blood Warden

  • I really want to combo Iron Will, No Mither, Resilience, and Unbreakable/Tenacity, but I don't have a survivor with all four of them yet.

  • OoO+NM only is the most funz

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284483#Comment_1284483

    I vividly remember the one and only time I ever saw this was a pizza Dwight. And oh the poor fella, I was old Freddy (so OoO didn’t show him where I was till I put him to sleep)

    Needless to say Dwight was eliminated from that match very very quickly. Poor guy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBaIt-fF6WM

    puppers survived though

  • literally every perk that isn't in the meta that gives survivors a good surprise in the end. :D