Insideous Adjustment Idea
Insideous -
Tap into a hidden stealth ability when you're satiated by the screams of tortured victims.
Immediately after hooking a survivor, gain the Undetectable status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.
Thoughts?
Insideous -
Tap into a hidden stealth ability when you're satiated by the screams of tortured victims.
Immediately after hooking a survivor, gain the Undetectable status effect for 10/15/20 seconds.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it's a better idea than the current state of insidious. But it would probably only work for high mobility killer like nurse and oni and hillbilly and freddy that can travel far distances to where they want
It looks like a rework. But sounds pretty decent, but only on a few killers it would work.
@CookieBaws @Jordan_131201
I don't really see how this would be restricted to a limited amount of killers. It would give basic movement killers free reign to their area of focus without worry of tr or red stain giving their location away. Not to mention, it counters Kindred too. I see many killers getting use out of this in my head.
I agree it is a better than it's current state. I just cant see many people getting good uses out of it, except if people are working on a generator close to the hook
@Jordan_131201
Well, Trapper, Hag and Huntress would see immediate use to it what with them typically using their power right off hooking someone.
And the other killers that have basic movement would definitely benefit from stealth for that amount of time as well
All I'm saying is that some killers would find it more useful than others. If there are no other options to make the perk better, then this would do