Devs want balance -> fix matchmaking
They do a lot of changes to balance the game, e.g. perks and mapchanges, but the biggest problem is this unfair matchmaking every game. Why the devs don‘t see this mainissue?? Or why they can‘t fix it for month? Here only one example, but I think all player know it...

Comments
They are going to address it with a new mmr system, I completely agree though that it's a mess right now, yesterday I was in a survivor team with ranks 2,9,12 and 20 (can't remember killer rank but I do have a screenshot saved because it was so ridiculous)
A lot of people argue that rank means nothing in terms of skill level but there is a very very big difference between a rank 20 vs 12 vs 2.
Rank 20 killer with 1 perk on level 1 and no add-ons got 2 kills on a screen, survivor ranks were much higher. Ranks differ killer, not survivors.
Yes because one screenshot proves that? Survivor skill definitely does differ with rank, what you're basically saying is that 4 rank 20 survivors should hypothetically do just as well as 4 rank 1 survivors against a red rank killer? There are obviously going to be exceptions like good players who haven't played in a while and have been ranked down and the like but there is no way you can just outright say that in general, survivors of any rank all perform the same.
Also in the screenshot you can see that it's only the two red rank killers who survived.
the 2k the killer gets only by camping. It‘s not fair for a new player to face red ranks survivor.
I think hours says more than rank. I saw redrank surv with only 80 hours, sure a green killer with a lot more hours can handle it