What is your opinion about Noed?

Heyo, today we're gonna discuss our opinions about Noed. Personally, I believe is a fair and balanced perk since it activates only when the gates are powered. It can be countered by some ways and I think it fits the theme of high risk high reward, since you do play with 3 perks with the chance of a forth perk to activate once the gates are powered.

What do you think? Let me know down below.

One more thing. KEEP IT CIVIL,please :3

Comments

  • It's fine. Rub those totems good until they explode.

  • I don't have any problems with it. I love cleaning totems and almost always get them all cleansed in time. So NOED hardly effects my team.

    If it does activate..I always blame myself more than the perk..for not being quick enough.

    I still feel NOED is a confidence booster for Killers. I hardly ever see it on a killer playing very well. I believe it does help Killers me better players..in the long run. Unless they become to dependant on it...

  • I don't find it an issue. Mostly because the Killers that do use NOED are the ones I don't struggle to avoid getting hit by.

  • Good perk for bad killers (and survivors to an extent).


    Most of the time you can tell by the killers playstyle if he/she needs it or not. Blue eyes can be a hint aswell. If you're not running a totem-build and you play solo, it's not worth the time to try to prevent it. Most likely there will be at least 1 dull totem left. Just play sneaky after all gens are done and don't get hit first.


    As killer i don't like the RNG of hex perks anyway. Also it just don't feels rewarding for me. If i "win" i want to win with skill, not because of advantages.