Products are disappearing from the dbd store

Is it closing down? I really hope it isn't, I was hoping that we'd see some of Nea's caps, or her Svart Katt t-shirt :(

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You're saying that you noticed some skins from the store that are now not available anymore? Do you have any extra details? Which set or skins did disappear on your game? If this happens to be the case then i'll suggest to open a proper bug report on the bug reporting sub section.

  • @Gcarrara said:

    You're saying that you noticed some skins from the store that are now not available anymore? Do you have any extra details? Which set or skins did disappear on your game? If this happens to be the case then i'll suggest to open a proper bug report on the bug reporting sub section.

    Oh no, sorry for the confusion, I mean the official merchandise store.

  • This may be due to little or no production as it's hard to produce merchandise under the current conditions.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1282045#Comment_1282045

    Oh no, sorry for the confusion, I mean the official merchandise store.

    Ohh ok, yeah sorry i got confused indeed ๐Ÿ˜

  • Reminds of the the cute webber plush from Dont Starve.. Always out of stock. Ill probaly never get it. :(