The Nun as new killer.
Haven’t seen a speculation about him/her (it?) yet, but I think it’d be a really iconic license. Candy man is pretty much off due to the waay too obvious leaks and he’s not much popular anyway. Jason has forked up rights, and Pennywise is strong enough to oppose the NTT itself.
So I think a powerfull demon from the depths of hell disguised as a nun to weaken the fate of those unfortunate enough to cross them sounds like a good fit for the next chapter.
What do you think?
Comments
I've heard that the devs avoid adding killers like that because of the religion and stuff.
candyman isn't popular enough but the nun is? I question that
there was actually some speculation about the nun showing up before oni's chapter because of some leaked tomb-like music that I think ended up on his sanctum of wrath map, so it's definitely been discussed as a possibility. I wouldn't really care either way if the nun was released. if they designed her well she could be spooky but I didn't like the conjuring films much so idk.
I know, but DbD likes to name their killers The “something”. There’s ain’t no “The Michael” or other funny names in the game either sadly.