Major Xbox problems today.
All day the game has been acting odd for me. Multiple times I have been dumped to the main screen while the game claims it can't get my PLAYER LEVEL.
I have been given ERROR 300 and ERROR 401 multiple times. Sometimes it says it can't save my data either and to restart. I have restarted the game and my Xbox.
I got dumped from 2 matches. The second time this happened I got hit with the MATCHMAKING PENALTY.
######### is going on? How am I going to continue to play if I get more penalties piling up?
Comments
I'll be honest... I haven't had the issue all day... send a report... or restart yer xbox
Restarted it multiple times now. The load symbol goes on a for a long time and then gives random errors
ERROR 300 SAVE ERROR
ERROR 400 Player level loading error.
#########? Now I dont want to risk playing to get more penalties.
I haven't had any errors or crashes but the games are taking an abnormally long time to get into. As a killer, I'm used to damn near instant games but right now it's about four minutes or so. Survivor I'm used to longer queues so it might be slightly longer than usual but nothing too out there.
When i played through the day it was fine, i havent actually had an error code or anything for ages. the only issue i have ran into was when trying to play with a friend and it showed he wasnt ready even though he clicked Y meaning we had to force restart but i think thats due to his connection during loading so i would try restarting your actual router or checking your overall connection performance mate as they seem more linked to that than just the game itself
It actually WAS my internet. My upload speed for whatever reason was ridiculously low sometimes as low as 0.28mb. It should be 10mb.....
The weird thing is this happened to me a year ago. I think damn near to the EXACT day. Nothing I did mattered. My upload speed sucked for about 20 hours and it came back.
I don't think last time I had error messages on DBD. It would be cool if the interface was a little better and it could outright tell me. The fact I was GETTING error message in the first place is what really confused me into thinking it was something else.
So do you get a freebie with DCs? It took me getting dropped from 2 games to get the penalty.
I havent had any issues today on xbox. Its weird how its intermittent.
I feel so bad for you, report this to support page
You have a save failure I believe, so in order for it to be fixed you need to show it to the support team and they'll fix it
However you'll need to do alot when they fix it