Freddys lunge?
all killers have lunges and some seem questionable and others are okay. The number one spot for BS hits is Freddy In my opinion. Am I the only one who thinks his lunge animation or hit box registration should be check. Like hes balanced and I like going against him because he’s really fun but sometimes I think his lunge shouldn’t have hit when it do.
Comments
Alright well first off, no he isn't fun.
Second off, his lunge hitbox is the same as every other killer. It just looks like he's reaching further because of his tiny knife glove being the weapon. (He is also shorter)
Just for the record, all killers have the exact same lunge. It can be a little deceptive since his claws are so small, meanwhile other killers have large weapons (e.g. Trapper, Doctor, etc.).
Maybe make Freddy's lunge accurate. He could use a nerf :3
This keeps poping up and it's getting kind of old. Hey @Peanits go tell the person who designed Freddy's claws to make them longer (maybe put jingle bells on them also) so that people stop beiing worked up about his hits looking weird.
Tbh I believe Freddy needs a remodel, his current model is way too small and his weapon seems smaller then the hags. I feel like I'm the only one that believes in this but it an idea.
Are you sure about that have you played your game
While we're at it, we should do something about trapper, too, since he "moves faster than any other killer"
He moves at 4.6 he looks fast because he’s asf
Make his legs longer (or shorter ?) I'm not sure how that works so just give him a segway.
For some people he is fun. I like to play against him but i dont like to play with him because he doesnt fit my playstyle.
That's why the majority of the complaints against Freddy and Spirit exists tbh.
Because they both don't fit the playstyle of the majority of the playerbase, so rather than adapting it, they complain.
Never understood folks who play a pvp game for anything other than the extra challenge in facing living opponents. It's like the people who bought daoc or shadowbane and then complained that someone killed em and took their rune they'd spent 3 hours farming for and didn't go stick in the bank as soon as they got it. Or they built some little town out in the sticks and someone burned it down. It's a full time pvp game, 90% of the people playing are doing so to put themselves against other people instead of a computer. Finding ways to win when things aren't going your way or how to sneak your way around a greater force and take something under their nose is the main attraction.
I... Hope this is sarcasm.
Nope