Mindbreaker Change Idea!

Hello people of the Fog!

Since I really like the concept of Auto Regression Perks like Hex: Ruin and Surge I was thinking of a possible idea for Mindbreaker.

Mindbreaker:

  • Every time you hook a Survivor, all generators with progress which are currently not being worked on will start regressing at the normal regression rate.
  • Any Survivor who touches a regressing generator will be afflicted with the "Exhausted" Status Effect for 3/4/5 seconds.


Well, there would be 2 similar Perks for the same character but still a bit different, and I also don't know on which Perk you could add a Auto Regression mechanic.

It would punish players who stop a regressing generator mid chase by exhausting them and it would take the Killers job to kick generators, saving them more time.

Edit: If a Survivors leaves a generator after another Survivor got hooked, the generator will not regress. They will only regress if there is nobody working on a gen at the time another Survivor gets hooked.

Comments