Who does everybody think the licensed killer they have permission to make cosmetics for is?
I feel the most likely is either Leatherface or Myers
Leatherface because the license holder seem real chill about the license itself
Myers for the same reason but also because of the new Halloween movie coming out
From my picture though you can surely guess who I want it to be lol
Comments
I think you know who I want it to be from my profile pic
Touche
i think the Halloween dlc will be first I hope it is lol
Touche> @Warmbeano said:
I think it probably will be to be honest with the upcoming movie.
Yeah it's just that in the stream earlier today they said they have been chatting with one of the license holders and they are happy to let them do cosmetics.
Still leaves the other 3 up in the air though unfortunately
Do I even have to say anything? I would like if they could make an unmasked Pig or just Amanda herself (without the cloak)
With Pig I would like a Pig with the sith lord robe like she wears in the movie ( with the hood over the mask )
Side note: I’d love to have original Freddy (but we know that’s never gonna happen