Regarding the ptb revealed content
Can't the devs make the same killer and survivor but with a different looks and the perks with a different picture or something??
Just soo it doesn't ruin the full reveal
Can't the devs make the same killer and survivor but with a different looks and the perks with a different picture or something??
Just soo it doesn't ruin the full reveal
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was revealed?
So, you want an entirely different killer and survivor and different art for the perks and addons? Please, PLEASE, please... Please tell me tell me you know how much work it is to make one character model and that doing this is a gigantic waste of cash and time. If you don't want to be spoiled, stay off DBD related sites.
What this guy said!
what I mean is maybe making the models the most basic thing ever, and maybe the perks having a 1-2-3 but with the stats
Ohhh I get it now. I can see why'd people would want that. I prefer that the killer, perks, and survivor are shown tbh- it'd be super boring to play against generic models and all. Even if the perks, or the killer's power is super neat.