Myers Rework
Make it so that he never has any terror radius. The only time he's actually scary is t1.
Make it so that he never has any terror radius. The only time he's actually scary is t1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers is the most balanced killer IMO and one of the most fun. No changes needed.
Agreed (except maybe a bit of tweaking to his perks)
What tweaks were you thinking?
I find Play with your Food a bit weak. Letting a survivor escape doesn't sit well with me in such a time pressured game.
Dying Light is sort of OK but I find it hard to justify taking it instead of other more powerful perks.
Myers doesn't really need much change. His perks could be looked at but he's in a pretty nice place, I believe.
As a Myers main, even I feel like he is good enough and doesn't needs any nerfs/buffs.
He is probably the most balanced.
Other than Dying Light his perks are garbage.
While I think his terror radius at T2 and T3 should be smaller, I do not think it should be zero. I disagree about him only being scary at T1, if properly handled, Myers is terrorifying the entire match.