First Cut Teaser {{EASTER EGG}}

Doing some digging I found the teaser with alternate audio than the one that was publicly displayed. You won't believe that the title and this bit of text is not clickbait.

https://youtu.be/7JW9f-tmsgE

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Ok...so what am I looking at 
  • Ok...so what am I looking at 
    The Banshee is the killer's name.
  • LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahaHAHAHAHHAHAhahahHHAHAHA

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Countfunkular said:

    Ok...so what am I looking at 

    The Banshee is the killer's name.

    Please, not another one. It would be really funny if they need to change voice actors again for this dlc's survivor

  • I wish I could hug you, thanks XD

  • Currently launching an investigation to find out who leaked this very real alternate audio.

  • OMEGA LUL 
    Took me a second till i played it back in my head to realize what was wrong
  • JEWberry said:
    OMEGA LUL 
    Took me a second till i played it back in my head to realize what was wrong
    This a troll?
  • @Peanits said:
    Currently launching an investigation to find out who leaked this very real alternate audio.

    You will never find them, I always keep my sources a close guarded secret otherwise we may never hear of these groundbreaking discoveries from anywhere else ever again.

  • This is Kate's PTB voice right? lol

  • NO ITS THE KATE PTB VOICE!

    MY EARS!

  • I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

  • @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:
    I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

    So actually the three-eyed horse on the clown map could be the obvious hint that McCote stated.
    Since the whole third eye idea :)

  • Doesn't that horse not only have 3 eyes but also has a slit mouth? I think I saw the mouth when the devs were playing yesterday. 
  • So glad they changed my thick girls voice lol
  • @WINTERS said:
    Doesn't that horse not only have 3 eyes but also has a slit mouth? I think I saw the mouth when the devs were playing yesterday. 

    If I remember correctly, the devs stated that the horse was burned by the Entity.

    I don't remember it having a slit mouth.

  • This is great.

    May we never forget the original Kate <3

  • JEWberry said:
    OMEGA LUL 
    Took me a second till i played it back in my head to realize what was wrong
    This a troll?
    Nah it’s kate denson’s PTB voice when she got hooked. It was extremely loud. That’s the whole joke of the video.
  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    JEWberry said:

    OMEGA LUL 
    Took me a second till i played it back in my head to realize what was wrong

    This a troll?

    what is wrong with this ? i mean i can barely hear a difference

  • @FoggyWeather_ said:

    @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:
    I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

    So actually the three-eyed horse on the clown map could be the obvious hint that McCote stated.
    Since the whole third eye idea :)

    Oh man I didn't even think about that. Good eye.

  • @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:

    @FoggyWeather_ said:

    @CL4P_TRAP_ER said:
    I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

    So actually the three-eyed horse on the clown map could be the obvious hint that McCote stated.
    Since the whole third eye idea :)

    Oh man I didn't even think about that. Good eye.

    hahaha
    will keep my eyes open for other clues

  • Well played sir... well played indeed.

  • @Zagrid said:
    Doing some digging I found the teaser with alternate audio than the one that was publicly displayed. You won't believe that the title and this bit of text is not clickbait.

    https://youtu.be/7JW9f-tmsgE

    Dude I fcking wasn't expecting this good laugh LMAO

  • Am I the only one who actually liked her old voice?

    Yep. Idk how a deflating balloon counts as a voice.....
  • @WhateverIGuess said:
    Am I the only one who actually liked her old voice?

    No,you are not the only one,her Hook scream was a bit high,but Her "Voice" was Very Fine,