What is the new killer?
I skipped the stream that devs made and I think that they reveled the new killer
I skipped the stream that devs made and I think that they reveled the new killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they didn't. We're still in the dark.
Official reveal is May 26th I believe. You might want to double check as I'm not entirely sure but it is somewhere around there
The new killer is Blue the raptor.
New killer is Sirenhead
They did reveal the killer and jennifer aniston is the survivor ๐ช๐ช๐ช
the real question is were they on or not on a break ๐ค
It has to be either Jason/Candyman/Pennywise/Pyramid Head
Pinhead too
Imagine if devs actually reveal the killers name in this post.