Bondage cosmetics
As the title says.....I would love all the survivors to have bondage cosmetics. Gimp Dwight is were it's at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#########!!! @chemical_reject if you wear gimp suit dwight i am not pulling you off a hook. I feel you would be sticky and i have yet to see a restroom in the realms to wash my hands.
you say that but imagining Dwights ahem parts rubbing in that suit is making me wonder exactly what he has been doing in the locker all those times. I imagine some chronic uncontrollable BHVR(pun intended).
if you disappear in a locker tonight i will know you are hard at work. BTW I am now on board for bondage suits all around.Could you imagine chased by the trapper in one. I might piss my pants. The nurse already has that wrapped masking tape dress they showed in yellow. Make that ######### black. The doctor already looks like he is in to it. I could see hag as a mistress.Billy has hooks in his back to suspend him. WOW i think you are to something. David with a spike collar and leather chaps. #MIND BLOWN!!!
I really like this imagine a lobby killer and survivor of this. OMG freaky isn't the word. Sex Dungeon takes on a whole new meaning.
Would said Phallic object be solid or rubbery?
ROCK HARD
I think it should be floppy. Better visual effect.
THICC STICC?!
Oh it would be THICC!
That is what i thought of too. Just apply the same mechanics. The spaghetti code comes through once again.
I want to see THAT THREAD!!! Title: DOCTOR"S DILDO TOO BIG FOR ME!!!!! Please for the love of god add this to the game.
I didn't even think about that. The cosplay would be interesting to say the least. I don't even want to think about the Huntress cosplay.
Why is this not already in the game. Cmon devs, give the players what they want!