Little Quality of life change
Why can't we see the killers ping? If they added an indicator in game perhaps on the ESC screen, it'd be really helpful so you know if you can get greedy at pallets or not. It just makes no sense to me for killers to know if survivors are foreign, but survivors have to work it out. Could this be added, @Peanits?
Comments
How do killers tell survivors are foreign? I've never seen the ESC menu, is it in there?
Yep, you can see their ping. If I see someone with high ping, I know I can get greedy with my lunges.
Damn I never knew that. Now I have a tool for proving that the survivor's internet was at fault and not mine.
Yep, I think they deserve to also know if they can get greedy or not personally.
It's only fair
This got added with the Midchapter Patch, so it is fairly new.
@Topic: Agreed. Killers Ping should be visible. But it looks like they are looking into making Hits Server-sided or letting the Server control if a Hit is valid. This will probably still lead to some questionable Hits, but should remove the really high Ping Hits and VPNs.