Will those that chose not to prestige now be punished?
It was always the sensible choice not to prestige. If you weren't planning on wearing the bloody cosmetics, the tiny chances of getting better things in the bloodweb were far outweighed by the cost of the points that got you there.
Now prestige rewards are coming, If your non-prestiged characters are only a few levels above 50, its not a problem. If you only play a couple of characters its also not a problem. But what about those that have poured tens of millions of bloodpoints to get almost every perk on almost every character? Is prestiging back to nothing really an option?
Comments
if my reward for grinding my characters up is a charm im never going use, ill be a bit salty
Because prestige is stupid and a waste of time, especially in a game where it takes an extremely long time to unlock everything and has no perma unlock feature.
If you complete Prestige 4, all perks will become unlocked for you at tier 3 ;)
I'm fully expecting it to be a charm. So if your not playing your main you can still show who they are by the charms on your side.
Personally I don't understand this since people like me don't prestige too often and can't now since nearly all my killers have every perk. It should have been rank or devotion rewards.
to echo what others have said, wait and see if the rewards are gonna be worth the trouble. I only prestige characters I play a lot, so I'm really curious and excited to see what kinda new junk we can expect from doing so, even if it's just something small.