Which Old Killer Would You Like To See The Most With an Improved Mori Animation?

In my opinion, I would like to see an improved mori animation for Trapper.

Comments

  • I personally really like the nurse mori. Don't see any reason it should be changed.

  • Trapper's the worst imo. I also agree that the Nurse doesn't need an update.

    Hillbilly would be the second in line. And honestly, Wraith doesn't seem thaaat bad to me, it's also a lot better from survivor perspective.

  • I don't think Hillbilly Mori and Nurse Mori are bad I only put those ones up bc they are old killers and bc other people might think otherwise about their mori animations.

  • Trapper and Hillbilly. They have such unoriginal moris.

    Nurse has one of the most creative moris, so I don't see why people want it changed.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I personally really like the nurse mori. Don't see any reason it should be changed.

    I agree

  • @Comex said:

    In my opinion, I would like to see an improved mori animation for Trapper.

    Id love to see him pull a survivor into his cloak and trap them or something close to that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290660#Comment_1290660

    I'm guessing they probably want to see a mori involving her bonesaw.

    I don't see why all of them have to require blades. Doctor, Demo, and Nurse are the only killers who don't use their weapons during the mori. I like the less lethal approach that Doc and the Nurse take.

  • I enjoy all of those killers' memento moris. I would be up for changing Legion's, Deathslinger's, Oni's, or Freddy's mori.