Unusable hook.

So as you can see. I cant use this hook on the Saloon Map. Rock is in the way which was annoying cause this cost me 2 gens and my first hook of the game just getting the survivor to the hook immediately after I took this pic. If I had got this hook. I could have got 1 hook plus popped the 2nd gen. Gg devs.

20200514_191923.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I had something slightly similar today happen but It was myself that was stuck on the hook When on that map.

  • I had that happen too. Same hook and everything.

    I figured it was just a one time hiccup for me but that hook is out of the way enough that I never got the opportunity to test it again.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I had something slightly similar today happen but It was myself that was stuck on the hook When on that map.

    Stuck like others couldnt get you off or?

  • Hello! ๐Ÿ˜

    Since this is a bug report, please open a proper thread on the right sub forum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

    But first, be sure to check if the report is already made. In that case you can upvote the ones already existing instead of double posting. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    I'll be closing this one in the meantime.