Leather face: Most survivors with one chainsaw attack

Anyone ever gotten 4 survivors with one chainsaw attack?

A ton of 1’s of course and a lot of 2’s... I’m sure there’s a good amount of 3’s out there a well.

any 4’s?

Not sure if farming or exit gates then escape counts

Comments

  • I did once a long time ago, they dc'd.


    Another time i did too but everyone was farming and messing around so it doesnt really count, im sure their hearts stopped a little when i got all 4 of them (i let one wiggle free so he could help his friends)

  • I remember once, back on Xbox, me and my brother played LF for the first time, we were on The Game, and we just facecamped for an ez 4k, at one point we managed to get all 4 lol.

  • Let me start off by saying I spent most of my 4k hours exclusively playing Bubba (started maining him the day the devs released him).

    1 survivor: Every game even if survivors play decent.

    2 survivors: EXTREMELY rare unless you play on rank 20. All survivors that have SOME experience in the game know Bubba has a default chainsaw range of a lousy 15 meters which means even if you find two survivors right next to each other you will only get one of them if they run in different directions.


    3 survivors: I only had 1 single triple-instadown within 4000 hours of almost exclusively playing Bubba.

    Details:

    - It was back when Bubba was fairly new in the game and people weren't as good at judging the "chainsaw-deathzone"

    - it was "the game (map)"

    - they were healing EXACTLY under the stairs/below me/center of the map healing each other

    - I had nurse's calling allowing me to rev my chainsaw and sort of "aim for them" before dropping down like an assassin.

    - AND even though they heard the chainsaw they didn't react (they probably thought I was chasing the 4th survivor above them?)


    AND DESPITE all these circumstances I JUST hit the 3rd survivor with the last swing. I think I still have a screenshot of all of them on the ground. If only I had recorded it. It was legendary.


    4 survivors: As much of a "freak-incident" as a triple-instadown. Completely luck based.


    NOTE: I don't count basement and camp multi-instadowns. That's nothing special as literally everyone can do it.

  • I had a few max 3s at basement parties a long while ago but never 4s.

  • Sadly I never got 4 at once, but I won't give up! It will happen some day!