What was the point of the rank reset change?
Just curious.
Rank reset was decent and allowed people to stay in there correct ranks
Now rank reset litrally does nothing meaning everyone can reach red ranks
Anyone know why the changed it?
Just curious.
Rank reset was decent and allowed people to stay in there correct ranks
Now rank reset litrally does nothing meaning everyone can reach red ranks
Anyone know why the changed it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wasn't informed rank got changed. Though I did notice it was suppose to reset today and I'm still at red rank. Can you fill me in?
I meant the rank reset change a while ago. The one that made it so you only go down one rank color
Oh. I have no idea why they changed that and personally I don't like it either. I think it might have had something to do with it being too hard for newer survivors to climb the ladder and by the time they got to a decent rank, the reset was here and it threw them back to rank 20.
Players who did not play that much were not able to get into the Ranks where players would be who play more. So it might be frustrating for them to not reach higher Ranks, because they get set back so much each Rank Reset. So it got changed to make it less frustrating for players who dont play that much.
Yes, this was their reasoning.
Damm the devs must have been drunk when they decided to change rank reset if that was there reasoning. Did they not realize this change would completely ruin matchmaking in the process
I agree, this change will most likely (at least to an extend) be the reason for the current Matchmaking Issues. It seems like on PS4 there are two groups of players who have long queue times - low Rank Killers and 4 man SWFs. And in the end those get mixed together by the Matchmaker.
And it is no surprise, if players dont get reset to a low Rank anymore, surely low Rank players will have problems to find games.