Doc builds
Anyone know any really strong doc builds?
Anyone know any really strong doc builds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends.
If you run a Game offering:
Distressing, Sloppy, Couloriphobia, infectious fright and the addon that makes his TR bigger. This is a mean build though and youre likely to get screamed at.
Normally, I run bbq, discordance, pgtw and brutal on him. You can also switch out bbq for whispers which is a great perk on doc, you can also switch out brutal for enduring if you like to swing through pallets. I mostly run bbq for the points. Add ons i dont care, i run whatever i have
To switch things up lately ive been running bbq, thrilling, stbfl and discordance. Works pretty well
I was dealing with a doc earlier. He used "Distressing", "Overcharge", "Unnerving Presence" (+ BBQ). He also used a purple and a pink addon. When I play Doc I don't use addons because he is already strong enough, so I don't know which addons he used specifically. Probably something that will make his TR bigger (if he has such addons). Whatever. Skill checks were literally so small that you could hardly see them. He was just chasing someone to get rid of pallets. He kicked gens the whole game and only downed survivors in bad positions. It worked pretty good for him. We had about 9k hours in total, but the only long chase he had was against me when already 2 ppl died and he could actually afford a longer chase with only 2 completed gens.
I like Pop, BBQ, Whispers, and Save the Best for Last.
Whispers isn't really needed and could be switched out but I like the guarantee of knowing my static blast will hit someone and if it doesn't, then I know they're in a locker. Sloppy could also be a nice replacement just to get them to waste more time healing which give them more chances to miss skill checks.
Pop is obvious and good on almost everyone.
BBQ for points.
StBfL is great on any M1 killer.
Impossible Skill check doc is fun,
Distressing, Unnerving, Lullaby, Overcharge both calm add-ons and a indoor map makes for an awful time for the survivors.
You could do a similar build as above but use anti-heal perks instead to make it so it takes forever for them to heal.
Ninja doc where you use both calm add-ons and Monitor to sneak up on people. The other 3 perks can be anything you want.
I'm sure other people will have some interesting build choices as well. ^_^