Some maps are too dark.

I just got done playing a map called the game? On a laptop and I literally couldn't see anything down stairs as killer.

Comments

  • The Game is bright!

    MacMillain Estate though...

    Bring back the no moon offering.....

  • If you consider playing a map with a blind fold on bright then you sir are correct. But I digress I guess I should go pro and hook up to a monitor that can adjust brightness second only to the sun.

  • All im saying is that I have never had brightness issues on The Game. But the Macmillian estate has some very dark areas.

  • Agreed. The bottom level of The Game is equally annoying to traverse as both Killer and Survivor imo.

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    All im saying is that I have never had brightness issues on The Game. But the Macmillian estate has some very dark areas.

    Sorry I am an idiot and thought you meant the "game" as in general not the map. I misunderstood you.

  • @infinity_on_switch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276721#Comment_1276721

    Sorry I am an idiot and thought you meant the "game" as in general not the map. I misunderstood you.

    lol. Fair enough.

    I usually play at night after work, so less sunlight outside so the brigtness is less of an issue for me. But when I do play during the day then Macmillain is always a pain

  • I've noticed that the game map has a type of "brightness adjust" on the lower floor. Kinda like how your eyes adjust depending on if you are in a dark room or a bright room. Except on the game if you walk too close to one of those rooms that has a bright light in it your vision will just get darker. It's so dumb.

  • The bottom floor of the Game map is very dark. A Claudette legit vanished before my eyes in the bottom floor. I couldn’t even physically see her, I had to track her solely by sound.

  • True story. I have to crank up my brightness and use an overlay to actually see on The Game. I feel sorry for people who can't do the same. I imagine playing that map on console is hell lol.

  • @infinity_on_switch said:

    I just got done playing a map called the game? On a laptop and I literally couldn't see anything down stairs as killer.

    I took a survivor to the basement on the game map and ran into the wall trying to get back u the stairs and got turned around, went to the back realized my mistake and finally got back out. It was so dark I could not see where I was going. I have to assume I looked like an idiot to the guy on the hook as I blindly ran into walls down there. Oni's map seems real dark to me too.