Reasonable archive request.

Obviously it makes sense you can start with a killer or survivor challenge. Can it please be made in the future though to allow us to start from a choice of SEVERAL challenges?

Its a little problematic when you get on and EVERYONE is going for the first unhook challenge....

Comments

  • I mean, if you do the first Killer Challenge (which is basically "play 3 games"), you get access to the generic Challenge and to other Survivor Challenges.

    I dont think that this is that much of a problem.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I mean, if you do the first Killer Challenge (which is basically "play 3 games"), you get access to the generic Challenge and to other Survivor Challenges.

    I dont think that this is that much of a problem.

    Some people don't even player killer. Besides that how hard would it be to make this change? Just have a few challenges on each side you can start with.

  • So you would need more than one game to finish your first challenge? Oh what a waste of time. LOL the challenges are already far too easy finished. You want it even easier?

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you would need more than one game to finish your first challenge? Oh what a waste of time. LOL the challenges are already far too easy finished. You want it even easier?

    Again in English.