Keeps putting me on china servers

I live in the united states funny enough i live right next to a server location so someone please explain how im being pinged onto a china server behavior seriously region lock has gotta come back this is not okay period first couple times i thought it was people using a VPN but almost every lobby has been people from china.

Also i do not use a VPN so this is not something on my end causing this.

Comments

  • This happens to me but in the Middle East. Lol. I think it happens when that server is desperate for players.

  • @Orionbash said:

    This happens to me but in the Middle East. Lol. I think it happens when that server is desperate for players.

    Thats why region lock has gotta come back and bans for VPNS need to become a thing.

  • Did you actually spoof the server IP and checked the location or by looking at the killers profile? Bc even I get killers from china as a EU player. Thought they're using a vpn as well.

  • @Fiv55 said:

    Did you actually spoof the server IP and checked the location or by looking at the killers profile? Bc even I get killers from china as a EU player. Thought they're using a vpn as well.

    I didnt how i knew i was on the china server was after about 10 lobbies of different survivors and killers i had been thrown onto china's server as all of them were from china had chinese usernames and one of them told me they were from china so i put two and two together basically i didnt use any 3rd party to find the information out but added onto the ping it was 100% a china server i was on 300+ ping