Who The New Killer Will Be?!?!?

So I'm going to start this off by saying who do you think the new killer would be and why? Also to post evidence or clues to what killer it could possibly be.

Me personally I think it will be either Jason or Pennywise, mostly Pennywise though.

We have a Dev stream tomorrow on the 14th hopefully they give us a clue near the end of the stream!

Comments

  • @mottigedel said:

    let's see: the biggest candidate is CANDYMAN because of all the clues (twitter post referring bee and sweet, the picture)

    OTHERS:

    1. Jason voorhees: this one is very delicate, because of the legal battle. It would mean the world for the devs to get. But almost impossible to get as of now.
    2. Pennywise. the devs are also a huge fan of Stephen King, having this character would also be emotion i would assume.
    3. Alien. Even though i would absolutely love this, i dont see the devs making this one because of the many challenges that it takes to create a terrifying beast that can climb walls etc.. technically very hard to do in this restricted game
    4. chuck. also very icon but also technically very hard to find a soution for his size.
    5. Pinhead. He's iconic too, but a bit less as the others, a lot of films have been made though so it was a long franchise; i think the hype has gone after last year when we asumed it was him with the teaser about chains.
    6. Pyramid head: cool llooking silent hill creature. just not very well known too because only in games and just not as iconic as the others above. There have been rumours about the 4 resembling his head and it's pretty clever. it's just a far fetched to think this is the huge chapter;

    So if this Candyman is not worth the title of iconic classic killer, we have to look at this list and say: who is a huge character AND also most likely to be in the game:

    Jason would be number 1 in terms of "marks the world of horror" "iconic, classic frnachise" etc. Problem is this mess of a legal battle

    If it's not Jason than I see the team wanting to have Pennywise, a terrifying clown that marked the horror world and had multiple releases in the last couple of years. I'd say they would be hyped for this;

    the others in the list i dont see technically possible or not big enough as i already stated.

    So in short words: If it's not candyman i think it could be Pennywise.

    You would think though that twitter post for Candyman is just to throw you off? Because I don't think a Dev would straight up just give that a clue. That's basically saying "Hey! It's Candyman!" So I would assume it's to throw people off.

    I would agree though there has been some recent clues for Pennywise.

  • To be honest, I think it might be either Candyman, Jason, or Pennywise. I would love to see the Candyman in the game because he is iconic, the very first African-American slasher in horror history, and most of all he is what people have been wanting for a while. I personally think he would be a very cool addition to the game, but from what I've seen from the devs they might not be as interested as what some would think but thats what I've seen. But I would like to see Jason Voorhees, he is the literal definition of slashers, he very iconic, and people wanted him in the game since Michael Myers was added to the game. There is however a very difficult legal battle to face in order to add him in the game, but they have been trying, and I hope it all works out. Now for Pennywise, sure I like the clown and how scary he was, he would be a very interesting addition to the game, however I really don't think its gonna work out, they already have a clown in the game, Stephan King is very protective of handing out liscenses, but the biggest issue for me is that I just don't see how he could work in the game. Actually some People believe he is The Entity, but for a killer with as much power as Pennywise does, he doesn't seem like the guy who would bow down to The Entity, I jsut don't think adding him to the game would make sense.

  • People seem to be ignoring the elephant in the room when it comes to Alien being the next chapter or a possible chapter in the future.

    I strongly suspect that the Demogorgan was the Devs making sure a Xenomorph killer would function and not be buggy as heck if an Alien chapter came.

    Demogorgan was the key to finally being able to work on the Xenomorph killer.

    A few tweaks to the Demogorgan and you get a Xenomorph. All they have to do is give it some character and make it look the part.

    I don't see the Xenomorph being the kind of killer to climb walls, it's just asking for a broken buggy killer. It'll more likely be a killer which spits acid causing deep wounds on stuns and doing a running charge attack almost like legions frenzy run to get around or to get on a survivor

  • @Dabihwow said:

    To be honest, I think it might be either Candyman, Jason, or Pennywise. I would love to see the Candyman in the game because he is iconic, the very first African-American slasher in horror history, and most of all he is what people have been wanting for a while. I personally think he would be a very cool addition to the game, but from what I've seen from the devs they might not be as interested as what some would think but thats what I've seen. But I would like to see Jason Voorhees, he is the literal definition of slashers, he very iconic, and people wanted him in the game since Michael Myers was added to the game. There is however a very difficult legal battle to face in order to add him in the game, but they have been trying, and I hope it all works out. Now for Pennywise, sure I like the clown and how scary he was, he would be a very interesting addition to the game, however I really don't think its gonna work out, they already have a clown in the game, Stephan King is very protective of handing out liscenses, but the biggest issue for me is that I just don't see how he could work in the game. Actually some People believe he is The Entity, but for a killer with as much power as Pennywise does, he doesn't seem like the guy who would bow down to The Entity, I jsut don't think adding him to the game would make sense.

    I mean there is 2 people with chainsaws and then there is ghostface and legion. They all resemble each other.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    To be honest, I think it might be either Candyman, Jason, or Pennywise. I would love to see the Candyman in the game because he is iconic, the very first African-American slasher in horror history, and most of all he is what people have been wanting for a while. I personally think he would be a very cool addition to the game, but from what I've seen from the devs they might not be as interested as what some would think but thats what I've seen. But I would like to see Jason Voorhees, he is the literal definition of slashers, he very iconic, and people wanted him in the game since Michael Myers was added to the game. There is however a very difficult legal battle to face in order to add him in the game, but they have been trying, and I hope it all works out. Now for Pennywise, sure I like the clown and how scary he was, he would be a very interesting addition to the game, however I really don't think its gonna work out, they already have a clown in the game, Stephan King is very protective of handing out liscenses, but the biggest issue for me is that I just don't see how he could work in the game. Actually some People believe he is The Entity, but for a killer with as much power as Pennywise does, he doesn't seem like the guy who would bow down to The Entity, I jsut don't think adding him to the game would make sense.

    I mean there is 2 people with chainsaws and then there is ghostface and legion. They all resemble each other.

  • its the Candyman cuz the 2020 movie is matching with the release of the killer

    PERIOD

  • @AshleyWB said:

    People seem to be ignoring the elephant in the room when it comes to Alien being the next chapter or a possible chapter in the future.

    I strongly suspect that the Demogorgan was the Devs making sure a Xenomorph killer would function and not be buggy as heck if an Alien chapter came.

    Demogorgan was the key to finally being able to work on the Xenomorph killer.

    A few tweaks to the Demogorgan and you get a Xenomorph. All they have to do is give it some character and make it look the part.

    I don't see the Xenomorph being the kind of killer to climb walls, it's just asking for a broken buggy killer. It'll more likely be a killer which spits acid causing deep wounds on stuns and doing a running charge attack almost like legions frenzy run to get around or to get on a survivor

    Yeah that sounds intriguing.

  • @5thPerkSlot said:

    its the Candyman cuz the 2020 movie is matching with the release of the killer

    PERIOD

    Movie sadly got pushed up to Sep. You would think they would do Candyman when the movie came out or when it's about too.

  • @xP3nnyWize said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1275365#Comment_1275365

    Movie sadly got pushed up to Sep. You would think they would do Candyman when the movie came out or when it's about too.

    yup coz covid but it will be anyways a good promo for the movie in Sept