Who do you think the next killer is going to be?
Honestly we are all over the place when it comes to figuring out who the next killer is, I personally want candy man for the interesting powers they could do and perhaps he could be the first killer to speak in an understandable language mid-trial, so who do you think the next killer is?
Comments
as much as I don't want him it just might be candyman. I could care less for an active bee ability but I already made a topic about that.
I'm hoping its Deadlights Chapter but I think a dev posted something wording it with bee and an emoji of 🍬 soooo... idk at this point
If we're to believe the devs (I've seen some people make a point that maybe, just maybe, they're trying to throw us off), then Candyman. Bee's. Flying sounds in the game files. The 4 is yellow, kinda slashy, like a hook. Classic killer? Yeah, he is an oldie. Iconic? Debatable. He's more akin to The Leprechaun than Jason. If we don't get him this chapter, we probably will around the time the movie actually releases. We've seen the 3D model.
Now, my second biggest guess, is Jason. Because he's classic. He's iconic. It's an emotional milestone. If a board game company can work around the legal issues, I def believe BHVR could. I read they did it before with Scream / Ghostface.
Third guess is Pyramid Head but honestly I think this would be harder to get than Jason. Konami only cares about pachinko these days, and if you've heard of the beef between Konami and Kojima it's also a personal matter. I do think he's a classic and iconic figure in gaming, not movies, because Silent Hill really brought psychological horror to video games in a huge way. Its inspired so many. Emotional milestone? I don't know. You'd have to ask the devs how much they love Silent Hill.
Other than that, I think it's anyone's guess.
Edit: Ah and I forgot Pennywise... Who is a popular theory. Def a classic. Def iconic. Def an emotional milestone, since Stephen King has been difficult. So he's a big possibility based on that, but as far as hints go? I don't feel like we've gotten anything. No 4's shaped like Pyramid Head, no bee puns, and so on.
unfortunately, candyman
Best hope
Jason
What I want
The shinning
My least hope
Candyman
What we'll probably get?
Candyman :(
Someone that no one is expecting 🤗
Its 100% candyman.
Though i hope im wrong and its pinhead
Its clearly Sonichu.