I love to hunt my prey! It's so satisfying. Sometimes I even give survivors a "second chance" just to hunt them a little bit longer... and then BOOM! They're all dead!
Both. I think I'm better as a Survivor, but it can get a bit dull after a while. Though the gameplay variety offered by each individual Killer is what keeps me hooked on wanting to go chop-chop-stab-stab as much as playing Survivor.
I play both sides and if when everything is alright I fairly enjoy playing as a killer and as a survivor. BUT. The survivor matchmaking just makes me sick, I quickly get tired of my teammates.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both sides.
Though I favour Killer a bit more because Survivor can get rather dull.
I play both sides
50 50
Survivor because I'm in the process of the long grind.
90% Killer
I love to hunt my prey! It's so satisfying. Sometimes I even give survivors a "second chance" just to hunt them a little bit longer... and then BOOM! They're all dead!
Both. I think I'm better as a Survivor, but it can get a bit dull after a while. Though the gameplay variety offered by each individual Killer is what keeps me hooked on wanting to go chop-chop-stab-stab as much as playing Survivor.
Both.
I love playing survivor, but i also love not dying because of my dumb team, so i like killer as well.
I play both sides and if when everything is alright I fairly enjoy playing as a killer and as a survivor. BUT. The survivor matchmaking just makes me sick, I quickly get tired of my teammates.