Skilled Huntress Trophy
I’m hopeless at judging distances. Anyone got any tips on how I can judge 24 meters for this trophy? I know I can naturally let it occur over time but these are the last 2 trophies I need to 100%
Tagged:
Trusted
I’m hopeless at judging distances. Anyone got any tips on how I can judge 24 meters for this trophy? I know I can naturally let it occur over time but these are the last 2 trophies I need to 100%
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just farm with the survivors and make them stand veryy far away then throw a hatchet at them. Or if you wanna do it legit you can use devour and throw a hatchet at the unhooker since i belive you have to be 24 meters away from the hook for devour to activate
24 metres is a tile and a half. I don't know if that helps much, but if you understand roughly where the tile borders sit, you can judge it that way.
Ok thanks
You can use deerstalker to help you
It works well with BBQ and iri heads, if you got aim.
If you're on PC at least you only have to do it 20 times. On console we have to do it 100 times. Hardest trophy I've gotten.