MoM x BT, what perk has priority?

I have MoM activated, I got unhooked by a person using BT, will I lose my MoM Endurance or will BT have priority? Also, if BT has priority, am I able stack the MoM hit if I'm already in deep wound or it only works when you are not already in DW?

(I hope you understand my question. ty srry)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I haven't tested this so don't know the answer. I'm interested to hear it and I hope BT has priority and doesn't waste MoM.

  • The perk is already sufficiently hard to activate to be wasted this way...

  • Based on the description of Mettle of Man, I'm going to guess that it won't activate with Borrowed Time, but it won't be deactivated either (meaning it will still work the next time the proper conditions are met). Mettle of Man activates on hits which would put you into the dying state from the injured state. If you get hit while you have Enduring, that won't put you into the dying state, hence no MoM, and if you're Deeply Wounded, you're not technically in the injured state, so it wouldn't activate then either. The only way MoM would work after being unhooked with BT, in theory, would be if the killer waited out the Endurance timer before hitting you.

  • I’ve tested this several times. If you get hit while injured and use a Styptic or are saved with BT-while at the same time, you have your MoM ready to activate, BT will take priority.

    I don’t know why but it does. Try it out with a tank build if you’d like, it’s actually really fun.


    *Edit to add: If you get hit while in the endurance status effect, MoM will NOT activate and you will instantly go down. Therefore, use MoM to take the hit, then use Styptic to tank the second hit.

    *Note: MoM cannot be used if you are in the healthy State and get hit with a chainsaw or any other one-shot attack. MoM will only work in the injured state.

  • BT takes priority. MOM will be available after you Mend.

  • thank you guys for taking the time to answer me. really appreciated!

  • From actual use, BT takes priority, and you are placed into the Deep Wounds status. From there, MOM will not activate until you mend. This works the same with a Styptic Agent (Bottled Time).