An idea for next April Fool's!
What about making the Ghostface a survivor for April Fool's? I mean; he can crouch, hit gens, go sneaky. That would be ridiculous. :)
Note: I know we have 1 year for this.
What about making the Ghostface a survivor for April Fool's? I mean; he can crouch, hit gens, go sneaky. That would be ridiculous. :)
Note: I know we have 1 year for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should give him a costume of nea in that case.
I'd buy a skin for Dwight as 90's Ghost Face in a heart beat, just saying.
But hell yeah that would be hilarious and fun.
:) Maybe they can switch Nea and Ghostface. (:
They should turn all the Killers into Survivors and make only one playable Killer; Doomguy.
I'd love for all the survivors to get masks of all the killers for Halloween and all the killers to get masks of the survivors.
I'm talking cheap looking masks that resemble the characters but are not so detailed as to be a face swap.