Saboteur Suggestion
I have a small suggestion to change Saboteur..
Maybe make it so if you cancel before finishing the sabo, it doesn't go on cool down?
Tagged:
Trusted
I have a small suggestion to change Saboteur..
Maybe make it so if you cancel before finishing the sabo, it doesn't go on cool down?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently, it was designed that way very intentionally. The idea is that the fact that the perk is on a cooldown makes sabotaging a hook that the killer is coming towards a much risker play. It's essentially a trade-off - you risk disabling the perk temporarily for the possibility that you might be able to prevent someone getting hooked. It also means you can't go around sabotaging every hook in a particular area to create a dead zone, unless you have a toolbox (which, of course, has limited uses).
how about seeing the auras of nearby hooks around a downed surv and not only while being carried?
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want my opinion, then yeah that could be a nice buff, although I'm not sure if it needs it - the impression I get is that the devs are deliberately making sabotage difficult and costly to prevent it from becoming too prevalent a strategy.
No, it has a cooldown even if you don't finish the sabo..
I know, that's why it's a risk and not just a simple exchange.
Fair, I just bring toolboxes to avoid that though haha
The 60 second cooldown already prevents clearing out more than one hook in an area. Intentional or not, its bad design imo. The best sabo build is a build without the sabotage perk, which is kinda dumb. Unsuccessful sabo's preventing cooldown would not change that but it would be a nice QoL change.