Survivors Should be compensated for being tunneled, as well as their team.


(accidentally posted this in a different category so sorry if you saw my duplicate post)


One of my main gripes about this game is getting tunneled for the whole match or tunneled till I die, it's really annoying. This post is not gonna be an "Is tunneling unfair?" thread, so let's not argue about that.


The issue with getting tunneled till you die or until all 5 gens are completed is you don't get jack for being good at the game, the killer who threw the whole game trying to get you will still get more BP than you, like why?

Plus, tunneling prevents everyone else in the match from getting points in other categories, essentially as a killer you can cap everyone's BP from sacrificing your own, making the match not worth playing and extremely boring.

I seriously think during Chases we need double BP for actions being done in chase, make more scoring events for dodging hits, vaulting, etc. If the survivor getting tunneled gets max chase points, I feel like any points gained in the chase category should instead go into altruism and other categories, that way you don't leave the match with 8k BP after being tunneled for 5 gens.

Comments

  • Don't bother dude, these forums are killer heavy and will destroy you for a post like this. Yeah, they pretend to play both sides, but the truth leaks out.

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    Don't bother dude, these forums are killer heavy and will destroy you for a post like this. Yeah, they pretend to play both sides, but the truth leaks out.

    nice bait.

    In regards to the actual post, you pose some good ideas, but i think the argument "everyone else has a chance to do gens while you die" is strong *enough* that the devs consider this a punishment for the killer, and wouldnt make any particular incentive to not tunnel. Without going too into the fair vs unfair, tunneling is an important tool if someone has a particular perk you need out of the way asap, or if its 4 gens done and you have nothing to show for it.

    That said, looking at the changes you propose, it sounds like this can be shoved under the "holy ######### the emblem system is bad" discussion, even though you mostly talk about bp itself. It's also a slippery slope to say max boldness should overflow into altruism, cause whats stopping you from saying all points should overflow into other catagories?

    Pretty much, i think this is one of those things you just have to deal with until emblems are fixed, cause thats where i honestly think the problem lies.

  • "nice bait."


    Didnt get you then :)

  • There should be penalty for doing it, and camping hooks. I just recently played a game, dude chased while we did 4 gens, finally gets the hook then just stands in front of it.

  • @ThePetDetective said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271679#Comment_1271679

    nice bait.

    In regards to the actual post, you pose some good ideas, but i think the argument "everyone else has a chance to do gens while you die" is strong *enough* that the devs consider this a punishment for the killer, and wouldnt make any particular incentive to not tunnel. Without going too into the fair vs unfair, tunneling is an important tool if someone has a particular perk you need out of the way asap, or if its 4 gens done and you have nothing to show for it.

    That said, looking at the changes you propose, it sounds like this can be shoved under the "holy ######### the emblem system is bad" discussion, even though you mostly talk about bp itself. It's also a slippery slope to say max boldness should overflow into altruism, cause whats stopping you from saying all points should overflow into other catagories?

    Pretty much, i think this is one of those things you just have to deal with until emblems are fixed, cause thats where i honestly think the problem lies.

    but why not? As killer you can get points in other categories during chases. Like bilyl can keep going for chainsaws to increase his deviousness category, while you only get points towards your boldness. You're being punished and getting your BP capped because the killer has a hard on for you lol.

  • Looks like someone needs to buy Laurie

  • This entire post makes 0 sense. Why would a survivor be rewarded for losing in the trial early on. Tunneling or not the killer killed you as quickly and efficiently as possible. The whole goal of the game. Why would a survivor be compensated for losing early on. The entire point in winning matches would be a joke and people would just throw marches to farm. Giving survivors extra points for doing actions in a chase while being tunneled would just encourage more toxic behavior from survivors which would in turn make more killers run Moris so you don't get anymore points after being tunneled. Survivors shouldn't be rewarded for failing. You wouldn't give a killer extra points for hooking survivors if gens are being done too fast? Failure is already rewarded enough with crutch perks. It shouldn't be rewarded even more as a game mechanic.

  • Completely agree with @ThePetDetective

    The reason it sucks for everyone is because the emblem system needs major fixing or reworking, and I don't think anyone would deny that.

    In terms of actual tunnelling, it is an efficient and strong strategy for killers (the same way gen rushing is strong for survivors). The killer could make sure they hook everyone twice before starting to kill them, but by then the game has been going on long enough that the survivors have probably already escaped. Focusing on removing 1 survivor ASAP is the best way to ensure the killer's chance at getting a 3-4k. 1v3 is miles easier than a 1v4. It does suck being tunnelled, but it is a strategy that killers have learned to try and get as many kills as possible.

    This is coming from someone who plays about 60/40 survivor/killer. Rank 1 survivor, rank 4 killer. From a survivor perspective, it is kind of annoying to be tunnelled. In my experience, if I am on death hook, and the rest of my team has either only been hooked 1 or even 0 times, I try and play stealthy and allow my teammates to take the attention of the killer. This way, I can play more of the game and be of use rather than die early on.

    There's also the typical arguments of "use anti-tunnelling perks", which may help, but are inconsistent.

    I wouldn't necessarily say tunnelling is 'unfair', because by that standard we should also say gen rushing is 'unfair', which is inherently incorrect. Those are just the optimal strategies when playing either side to ensure as most kills or escapes as possible.

  • Get Decisive Strike.

    It's one of the few chances you're going to get to survive.

    Although, whiny killers on this forum pretend they don't tunnel and want DS nerfed because they want easy kills.

    Tunneling exists, it's awful, get DS.

  • @matchmakingworksfine said:

    This entire post makes 0 sense. Why would a survivor be rewarded for losing in the trial early on. Tunneling or not the killer killed you as quickly and efficiently as possible. The whole goal of the game. Why would a survivor be compensated for losing early on. The entire point in winning matches would be a joke and people would just throw marches to farm. Giving survivors extra points for doing actions in a chase while being tunneled would just encourage more toxic behavior from survivors which would in turn make more killers run Moris so you don't get anymore points after being tunneled. Survivors shouldn't be rewarded for failing. You wouldn't give a killer extra points for hooking survivors if gens are being done too fast? Failure is already rewarded enough with crutch perks. It shouldn't be rewarded even more as a game mechanic.

    I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying.

    I'm talking about if you are being tunneled for long periods of time, I'm talking about gens being popped left and right. The killer is denying you points and your team points by only going for you. Not one time in my post did I say survivors should get other points for just being chased, I meant being tunneled out of potential 20k BP.

    I never mentioned anything about dying early, so I don't know what you're talking about.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Get Decisive Strike.

    It's one of the few chances you're going to get to survive.

    Although, whiny killers on this forum pretend they don't tunnel and want DS nerfed because they want easy kills.

    Tunneling exists, it's awful, get DS.

    I do run DS and it does help me get atleast some points in a different category, however, I find that I end up getting chased for more than 60 seconds then i go back on the hook.


    Like I said I'm not necessarily talking about tunneling being unfair, I'm just tired of getting no points for being chased for literally the entire game.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271679#Comment_1271679

    Yes, because my thread about gen times being too short getting shot down was from Killer bias. ๐Ÿ™„

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152137/survivors-should-be-compensated-for-being-tunneled-as-well-as-their-team

    It kind of depends? I mean, getting tunneled sucks, but sometimes it's accdedental, and sometimes it's for actual tactical effect.

    2 examples from me today:

    Purposeful: I hooked Caludette in the basement, and their friend followed me down to save her. As I was hooking her friend, the first girl kobe'd off the hook literally as I was finishing hooking her friend. ..So I bopped her. I mean, I had no reason to LET her go, but some would scream I 'tunneled'.

    Accedental: Same match as above. Claudette #1 is nearly dead on the hook. Claudette #2 comes down to save #1. I still have not left basement because Survivor #3 was hiding in a locker; I was hooking her after re-hooking Claudette #1. Both Claudette's are wearing the same exact outfits, and both we wounded. I swing as what I think is Claudette #2, reasoning she has not been hooked. #1 can run away and heal with her medkit.

    It turned out that I had them backwards. I hit the same Claudette who kobe'd before. And #2 was right upstairs now. So I death-hooked #1 & went after my final prey. Again; people would complain that I was camping and tunneling, even though they all literally fell into my lap.

    Asking for the entire team to get bonus BP because the Killer did his job is kind of unfair. I mean, I don't yell that I deserve bonus BP as a Killer if the Survivors finish a match in under 4 minutes, because it would be silly to reward me for failing at my job of killing.

    The problem is, Killers have more control over what Survivors do, than Survivors have over Killers. So Survivors feel it's the Killer's 'fault' for playing in a way they don't like.

    The OTHER problem being that matches end so fast, Killers feel pressured to get a hook ASAP and turn that hook into a kill, to slow down that pressure.

    I hear you, but if the killer is tunneling someone and they clearly see that they're wasting time, your whole team is being punished for the killer consistently misplaying by not dropping chase.

    I had a game where a myers chased me for 5 gens, from beginning of the game till the end, and I only got around 8k BP while everyone else in the match earned around 10k BP, and I escaped. It's really annoying to play games where I have to be chased forever till my adrenaline pops then I have to run some more, only to leave with 8k BP because the killer had a personal vendetta against me.

  • @Shocktober said:

    Looks like someone needs to buy Laurie

    I have DS but I rarely get to use to because I end up running the killer for more than 60 seconds.

  • @CantDeadHarder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271708#Comment_1271708

    I do run DS and it does help me get atleast some points in a different category, however, I find that I end up getting chased for more than 60 seconds then i go back on the hook.

    Like I said I'm not necessarily talking about tunneling being unfair, I'm just tired of getting no points for being chased for literally the entire game.

    I see what you mean.

    Your issue is with the 8k cap.

    They expect you to do gens during a chase.

    Or heal someone while you're getting chased.

    This emblem system is pathetic.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271712#Comment_1271712

    I see what you mean.

    Your issue is with the 8k cap.

    They expect you to do gens during a chase.

    Or heal someone while you're getting chased.

    This emblem system is pathetic.

    It's even worse when you depip cause of it.

    Like yeah I can flex about getting tunneled for 5 gens to my friends and all but I still "lost".

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271732#Comment_1271732

    I hate to say it but that's part of the game. Do you play an FPS and get upset that the sniper sniped you so much that you got a low k/d ratio?

    If you could not lose the Killer (and it is possible to lose the Killer in a chase), then you got out-played. The Killer doe snot deserve punishment for not letting you go or not losing you, and you don't deserve pity points for not playing better than the Killer.

    I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but that's what it seems to boil down to in these threads. Either

    1. The Killer needs to be kicked in the junk for not letting Survivors unhook. Or
    2. Survivors deserve some trove of free BP because they got out-played.

    Does the Killer get free BP if Survivors clear the gens in 5 minutes & he only gets 8k BP because he saw no one & 4 people escaped? No, because he got out-played & could not find anyone or apply pressure.

    lol not even the same.

    It's like playing an FPS game and having a cap on how many Points you get perk kill with your weapons.

    THEN having a cap on destroyed enemy killstreaks.

    THEN having a cap on killstreak kill points.

    THEN having a cap on Lethal kills (grenades, C4's, Thermite grenade).


    Your analogy is incorrect.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271756#Comment_1271756

    Ok, what about the rest of my post? The actual arguments instead of the analogy?

    I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but that's what it seems to boil down to in these threads. Either

    1. The Killer needs to be kicked in the junk for not letting Survivors unhook. Or
    2. Survivors deserve some trove of free BP because they got out-played.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    1. Camping sucks, but he's not talking about camping.
    2. He's not saying he got outplayed, but imagine putting in a 5 gens chase, and only getting those 10k, or 9k Bloodpoints and either depping or Black Pipping because the emblem system didn't register you doing gens, getting unhooks, or healing anyone. That's where his complaints lie, that you lose out on everything else by running the killer around. You get punished for surviving.
  • @Zarr0ch said:

    Don't bother dude, these forums are killer heavy and will destroy you for a post like this. Yeah, they pretend to play both sides, but the truth leaks out.

    That seems silly, all hes asking for is more bps, I dont know how anyone could argue against that. I agree, if youre on the hook or being chassd longer than 20 seconds you should start receiving a percentage of all bps earned by your teamates to go towards those categories. The hard part would be for the game to know when youre in a chase as sometimes youll lose the killer for a few seconds technically end tge chase only for it to start right back up. But im sure theres a way

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271732#Comment_1271732

    I hate to say it but that's part of the game. Do you play an FPS and get upset that the sniper sniped you so much that you got a low k/d ratio?

    If you could not lose the Killer (and it is possible to lose the Killer in a chase), then you got out-played. The Killer doe snot deserve punishment for not letting you go or not losing you, and you don't deserve pity points for not playing better than the Killer.

    I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but that's what it seems to boil down to in these threads. Either

    1. The Killer needs to be kicked in the junk for not letting Survivors unhook. Or
    2. Survivors deserve some trove of free BP because they got out-played.

    Does the Killer get free BP if Survivors clear the gens in 5 minutes & he only gets 8k BP because he saw no one & 4 people escaped? No, because he got out-played & could not find anyone or apply pressure.

    How am I the one being outplayed when the killer hasnt caught me in the past 5+ minutes? I'm seriously thinking you actually aren't understanding what I am saying.

    It's bad enough when you see a teammate get 500 bp (Yes i witnessed a teammate only get 500 Bp) because the killer tunnel mori'd, and because of the massive deadzones now she had nothing to use and ended up only getting that much that's ridiculous. but that's besides the point

    If anything it seems like you just saw a pro-survivor thread and automatically assumed that I was bashing killers for tunneling, which i wasn't.

    Killer's dont need free BP because as killer you can keep screwing up and still leave with a decent amount of BP, your BP is not capped by how the Survivors play. And exaggerating that 5 gens popped and you found nobody makes me not really want to keep discussing this with you, as you think I am talking about the act of tunneling when I'm talking about how if you survive getting tunneled, it end up being a boring match and you can actually depip because you didnt do actions while being chased.

    So if I can't break chase that means I got outplayed, but if I am running the killer for gens upon gens, survivors are op and shouldn't have pallets etc etc. There's your generic statement from a survivor main that you so desperately wanted.

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271732#Comment_1271732

    I hate to say it but that's part of the game. Do you play an FPS and get upset that the sniper sniped you so much that you got a low k/d ratio?

    If you could not lose the Killer (and it is possible to lose the Killer in a chase), then you got out-played. The Killer doe snot deserve punishment for not letting you go or not losing you, and you don't deserve pity points for not playing better than the Killer.

    I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but that's what it seems to boil down to in these threads. Either

    1. The Killer needs to be kicked in the junk for not letting Survivors unhook. Or
    2. Survivors deserve some trove of free BP because they got out-played.

    Does the Killer get free BP if Survivors clear the gens in 5 minutes & he only gets 8k BP because he saw no one & 4 people escaped? No, because he got out-played & could not find anyone or apply pressure.

    I actually do, snipers are tge worst kind of coward in fps.

    As to tge rest of your argument (im a r1 killer btw) why do you care how msny bps they get? When a survivor runs you on a really ling chase YOU got out played, why should they be punished for out playing you?

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271762#Comment_1271762

    Then the Devs need to look into adjusting the BP awarded for being chased. I can agree with that, but asking for the whole team to be awared because of a tunnel..

    I mean, i can get behind a BP adjustment, or maybe a BP award if you were in the chase the longest; 1 and 2nd place get bonus BP (1st more than 2nd), on the theory that the Killer can tunnel twice. 3rd and 4th place had better be doing gens, or they failed their team at that point.

    THATS fair

  • @Entity_Hugs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271762#Comment_1271762

    Then the Devs need to look into adjusting the BP awarded for being chased. I can agree with that, but asking for the whole team to be awared because of a tunnel..

    I mean, i can get behind a BP adjustment, or maybe a BP award if you were in the chase the longest; 1 and 2nd place get bonus BP (1st more than 2nd), on the theory that the Killer can tunnel twice. 3rd and 4th place had better be doing gens, or they failed their team at that point.

    Look....

    Imagine the killer has been tunneling survivor #4 for the whole game while you and others have been doing gens, and you do all of your objectives without ever having any interaction with the killer because they specifically want survivor #4

    Survivor #4 deserves more BP than 8k as well as the team. Your team had to play m1 simulator all game because you couldn't be bothered to drop chase, because you wanted survivor 4 sooo badly, even though you will lose the game if you continue chasing.

    As a killer, you deserve to depip for playing like that, but not the person you continuously failed to catch. The team didn't come to play DBD just to hold m1 all game because you have a crush on a certain survivor.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Get Decisive Strike.

    It's one of the few chances you're going to get to survive.

    Although, whiny killers on this forum pretend they don't tunnel and want DS nerfed because they want easy kills.

    Tunneling exists, it's awful, get DS.

    Except the fact that DS transcends being an anti tunneling perk. Ive been hit by DS after hooking the rescuer, patrolling gens for a bit, and then I find and hit the now fully healed person that was just unhooked within 60 seconds. Now, is that tunneling? No. If I ignore the rescuer and target the unhooked person for the whole match, Im tunnelling.

    One could make a similar argument for NOED. Allow me to format it in the same way you did yours.

    Get NOED

    Its one of the few chances you have to get kills.

    Although whiny survivors pretend they dont gen rush and ignore totems and want NOED nerfed because they want easy escapes.

    Gen rushing exists, its awful, get NOED.

    Both of them are unfairly powerful.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271708#Comment_1271708

    Except the fact that DS transcends being an anti tunneling perk. Ive been hit by DS after hooking the rescuer, patrolling gens for a bit, and then I find and hit the now fully healed person that was just unhooked within 60 seconds. Now, is that tunneling? No. If I ignore the rescuer and target the unhooked person for the whole match, Im tunnelling.

    One could make a similar argument for NOED. Allow me to format it in the same way you did yours.

    Get NOED

    Its one of the few chances you have to get kills.

    Although whiny survivors pretend they dont gen rush and ignore totems and want NOED nerfed because they want easy escapes.

    Gen rushing exists, its awful, get NOED.

    Both of them are unfairly powerful.

    I mean you could Eat DS early so it doesn't cost you later.

    I cleanse totems so NoeD doesn't exist in my games.

    I think both of the perks are just situational, sometimes they value other times not so much.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271708#Comment_1271708

    Except the fact that DS transcends being an anti tunneling perk. Ive been hit by DS after hooking the rescuer, patrolling gens for a bit, and then I find and hit the now fully healed person that was just unhooked within 60 seconds. Now, is that tunneling? No. If I ignore the rescuer and target the unhooked person for the whole match, Im tunnelling.

    One could make a similar argument for NOED. Allow me to format it in the same way you did yours.

    Get NOED

    Its one of the few chances you have to get kills.

    Although whiny survivors pretend they dont gen rush and ignore totems and want NOED nerfed because they want easy escapes.

    Gen rushing exists, its awful, get NOED.

    Both of them are unfairly powerful.

    Except most survivors don't have an issue with NOED, only BAD survivors.

    I'm a Rank 1 survivor and I believe NOED is completely fine, it's our duty as survivors to make sure the perk doesn't make it to endgame.

    Just like BAD killers have an issue with DS, unlike the good killers who know how to slug and apply pressure that way.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271793#Comment_1271793

    Except most survivors don't have an issue with NOED, only BAD survivors.

    I'm a Rank 1 survivor and I believe NOED is completely fine, it's our duty as survivors to make sure the perk doesn't make it to endgame.

    Just like BAD killers have an issue with DS, unlike the good killers who know how to slug and apply pressure that way.

    So, 60 seconds of invulnerability even if Im not tunneling is balanced. I see.

    Also Im so goddamn tired of slugging for the 4k. I dont want to play a slug build with Pop every single game.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271812#Comment_1271812

    So, 60 seconds of invulnerability even if Im not tunneling is balanced. I see.

    Also Im so goddamn tired of slugging for the 4k. I dont want to play a slug build with Pop every single game.

    No, no, no....

    Stop it with the "invulnerability."

    STOP. You can always slug, you don't just have to stare at the survivor while he's/she's on a gen.

    SLUG them, Jesus Christ you killers.

  • Alright I think we're straying off topic here, It's not a perk argument thread, you both make good points but let's talk about the BP cap and how awful it is to be rewarded so little for putting in so much work. ^~^

  • @TwitchHuntress said:

    If you get tunneled the whole match and that doesn't suppose an instant win for the other 3 survs then you need to get better

    ???

    How would me constantly winning chase be equivalent to me being bad and needing to get better? Solo q is hell when you get tunneled cause gens get done slow and you running around won't be worth.

    I honestly did expect so many people to be against the idea that survivors shouldn't be cheated out of points because of something they couldn't control.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271819#Comment_1271819

    No, no, no....

    Stop it with the "invulnerability."

    STOP. You can always slug, you don't just have to stare at the survivor while he's/she's on a gen.

    SLUG them, Jesus Christ you killers.

    And slugging in it of itself is boring. Im a rank one killer and a rank three survivor. Probably a 70/30 split unless Im doing surv Archives challenges.

    DS is the only survivor perk I have a problem with. Because out of all of your other precious second chance perks, DS is the only one that I absolutely cannot stand, because it activates in scenarios where it shouldnt.

    Like, when killers complain about Dead Hard, it sickens me. Either bait it, or if its used to extend a loop, just deal with it or abandon chase.

    Some people think Sprint Burst, Adrenaline and Self Care are OP. I dont. DS is fundamentally broken. Do survivors who are being tunneled deserve a chance to escape? Yes. Do survivors who get to fully heal, start repairing a gen, or unhook somebody else really deserve a free stun that should only be reserved for a survivor that has been unfairly targeted since the beginning of the game?

    The answer is no

  • If a killer is tunneling or face camping, they were probably up against toxic swf last game. I know I'd still be pissed.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271824#Comment_1271824

    And slugging in it of itself is boring. Im a rank one killer and a rank three survivor. Probably a 70/30 split unless Im doing surv Archives challenges.

    DS is the only survivor perk I have a problem with. Because out of all of your other precious second chance perks, DS is the only one that I absolutely cannot stand, because it activates in scenarios where it shouldnt.

    Like, when killers complain about Dead Hard, it sickens me. Either bait it, or if its used to extend a loop, just deal with it or abandon chase.

    Some people think Sprint Burst, Adrenaline and Self Care are OP. I dont. DS is fundamentally broken. Do survivors who are being tunneled deserve a chance to escape? Yes. Do survivors who get to fully heal, start repairing a gen, or unhook somebody else really deserve a free stun that should only be reserved for a survivor that has been unfairly targeted since the beginning of the game?

    The answer is no

    I'm done talking about DS, this isn't even a DS thread.

    If you don't want to slug, oh damn well, get hit with DS, but don't complain about it here when you very damn well know your options.

  • @CantDeadHarder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271833#Comment_1271833

    ???

    How would me constantly winning chase be equivalent to me being bad and needing to get better? Solo q is hell when you get tunneled cause gens get done slow and you running around won't be worth.

    I honestly did expect so many people to be against the idea that survivors shouldn't be cheated out of points because of something they couldn't control.

    Me neither, it baffles me why people would be against someone getting more points. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • @cenoflame said:

    If a killer is tunneling or face camping, they were probably up against toxic swf last game. I know I'd still be pissed.

    killers who do that need to stop playing and take a break, never understood why they think it's ok to take out their frustrations on players that had nothing to do with their last match.

    Regardless, I shouldnt be leaving with a few BP cause the killer wants me to be his/her lover.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271843#Comment_1271843

    I'm done talking about DS, this isn't even a DS thread.

    If you don't want to slug, oh damn well, get hit with DS, but don't complain about it here when you very damn well know your options.

    Mmm ok. Typical. Abandoning the discussion when your argument is shown to be weak. Dont blame you honestly. Have a good rest of your night.

    PS: you were the one who brought up DS in the first place.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271847#Comment_1271847

    Mmm ok. Typical. Abandoning the discussion when your argument is shown to be weak. Dont blame you honestly. Have a good rest of your night.

    PS: you were the one who brought up DS in the first place.

    She dropped it cause this isn't a DS thread lol. Let's all just relax and talk about the topic at hand.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271847#Comment_1271847

    Mmm ok. Typical. Abandoning the discussion when your argument is shown to be weak. Dont blame you honestly. Have a good rest of your night.

    PS: you were the one who brought up DS in the first place.

    Yeah, and I'm the one dropping it.

    Only whiny, weak, impatient, non-strategic killers blame DS for their mistakes.

    I'm a killer main and it doesn't affect me, because I don't let it. An obsession in your lobby tells you to be more aware on who you hook, it tells you someone might have DS and you can't play like you usually play and tunnel someone off hook. Is it so hard to count to 60? Is it so hard to keep tabs on 2 players? I doubt you have the capabilities on hand to down more than 2 players in less than 60 seconds, so it shouldn't be too hard keeping tabs on 2 players that were recently unhooked.

    I'm not abandoning the discussion, I defend DS on a weekly basis because killers just want easy kills, they want to tunnel off hook but never want to admit it. This isn't a DS thread and I'm dropping the subject, don't come at me with having a weak argument. I'm a proud killer main, I know how, and when to slug.

    Only BAD killers want DS nerfed.

    Get out of here with that.

    oh and

    Rank.PNG


    I'm a Rank 1 survivor and I believe NOED is fine as well.

    I also believe they should remove the Bloodpoint Cap to each Category, it's unfair running the killer for 3 or 4 gens while being maxed out on Boldness.


    oh, and World Peace. =]

  • @TwitchHuntress said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271840#Comment_1271840

    I think survivors should get more rewarded for being able to hold the killer a lot of time and carry the match even if that results in 0 points in the rest of categories

    And a nice reward would be to not get capped at 8k and depip.

  • @CantDeadHarder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1271844#Comment_1271844

    killers who do that need to stop playing and take a break, never understood why they think it's ok to take out their frustrations on players that had nothing to do with their last match.

    Regardless, I shouldnt be leaving with a few BP cause the killer wants me to be his/her lover.

    Just got basement camped for no reason, so screw my old theory. Everyone's toxic.