PTB

Hello,
Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

Comments

  • Maybe, maybe not.

  • @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

  • I think it's really important to add him in the PTB, since the dev's are making terrible power's for the new killer's such as Freddy,Pig,Letherface...

  • @Delfador said:

    @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

    we got the first teaser a few days ago, this is the second one

  • @yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

    we got the first teaser a few days ago, this is the second one

    Yeah I also said that but off the beaten track lasted 40 seconds. This one also lasts 40 seconds.

    The real trailer for curtain call lasted 1 minute 50 secs.

    All I am saying that this might be the 'first teaser'. Other 2 sec video could be just for hype.

  • @Delfador said:

    @yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

    we got the first teaser a few days ago, this is the second one

    Yeah I also said that but off the beaten track lasted 40 seconds. This one also lasts 40 seconds.

    The real trailer for curtain call lasted 1 minute 50 secs.

    All I am saying that this might be the 'first teaser'. Other 2 sec video could be just for hype.

    i'm hashing my bets on later tonight, with the dev stream being tomorrow now seems like the perfect time to drop it

  • yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

    we got the first teaser a few days ago, this is the second one

    Yeah I also said that but off the beaten track lasted 40 seconds. This one also lasts 40 seconds.

    The real trailer for curtain call lasted 1 minute 50 secs.

    All I am saying that this might be the 'first teaser'. Other 2 sec video could be just for hype.

    i'm hashing my bets on later tonight, with the dev stream being tomorrow now seems like the perfect time to drop it

    Dev streams on Thursday (today)
  • @yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @yeet said:

    @Delfador said:

    @ItzSoulz said:
    Hello,
    Will the PTB come for the new killer today because now the 2 teaser came out?

    Curtain call's first teaser was 40 seconds and released on 24 May. They released PTB 5 days after that.

    Today we've got the first teaser. I think it will be out 4-5 days later.

    You can say that the first teaser was the one with that window but I am skeptical. Guess we have to wait.

    we got the first teaser a few days ago, this is the second one

    Yeah I also said that but off the beaten track lasted 40 seconds. This one also lasts 40 seconds.

    The real trailer for curtain call lasted 1 minute 50 secs.

    All I am saying that this might be the 'first teaser'. Other 2 sec video could be just for hype.

    i'm hashing my bets on later tonight, with the dev stream being tomorrow now seems like the perfect time to drop it

    Well I hope you are right and I am wrong then. I am hyped for this can't wait for another week.

  • Dev Stream would mean they would acknoledge the fact of the teasers and say when it's gonna drop... but of course they won't do that