The DC penalty overextend itself

For the last couple days, I dont know why, but the game has been kicking me back to the main menu every couple games. Thanks to this, I now have a 6 hour wait time. Thanks for punishing me for playing this game, I absolutely deserve it, I dont know what I was thinking playing this game, forgive me.

Comments

  • Have you tried customer support or troubleshooting? You have to realise that not all faults are Bhvrs faults and maybe it's your pc doing some wierd stuff. I am by no means an expert, but you should try writing a bug report in order to give information to bhvr about this issue and hopefully they can help you. I did not have this issue lately, so I do feel sorry for you. Hoping for the best!

  • After the second time you should've contacted someone, that's just common sense. You don't need to burn your hand more than once to figure out that the stove is hot.