Gotta love bad Teammates

I Recently played a game today with my brother and 3 cousins. My brother left me to die Crawling when our cousin playing as Michael killed me πŸ˜‚. Please share you funny sad moments.

Comments

  • A couple days ago I was playing with my friend (we were a 2-man) and two randoms against a Doctor at Lery's. I had just gotten unhooked by my friend and he was healing me. The Nancy in a chase led him DIRECTLY TO US, and I was immediately downed and re-hooked. I was so angry because I was almost healed too. Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but she didn't seem helpful during the rest of the trial either so /shrug.

  • @animalmak said:

    A couple days ago I was playing with my friend (we were a 2-man) and two randoms against a Doctor at Lery's. I had just gotten unhooked by my friend and he was healing me. The Nancy in a chase led him DIRECTLY TO US, and I was immediately downed and re-hooked. I was so angry because I was almost healed too. Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but she didn't seem helpful during the rest of the trial either so /shrug.

    Oh don’t get me started I dislike teammates like that full on hate them πŸ˜‚. I also had another Claudette in a game where she opened the locker I was in and I kept closing it as she opened it and then the huntress slugged her 😎 which I was very ok with πŸ‘. That Claudette got a taste of her own medicine 😘.

  • @animalmak said:

    A couple days ago I was playing with my friend (we were a 2-man) and two randoms against a Doctor at Lery's. I had just gotten unhooked by my friend and he was healing me. The Nancy in a chase led him DIRECTLY TO US, and I was immediately downed and re-hooked. I was so angry because I was almost healed too. Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but she didn't seem helpful during the rest of the trial either so /shrug.

    I dislike teammates like that I was in a game where this other Claudette kept opening the locker I was in and I kept closing it. But then the huntress came and that Claudette got a taste of her own medicine πŸ˜‚ which I was very πŸ‘Œ With πŸ˜†.

  • i had a full team that crouched most of the game without doing anything meaning i was the only one to do gens or lead on a decent chase and ended up with more points than my entire team all put together, apparently they was red ranks too so that shows you dont need skill to hit red ranks as long as you play often

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    i had a full team that crouched most of the game without doing anything meaning i was the only one to do gens or lead on a decent chase and ended up with more points than my entire team all put together, apparently they was red ranks too so that shows you dont need skill to hit red ranks as long as you play often

    Happened to me recently the killer went on a full on chase with me but mind you this killer was a new nurse and we all got out alive πŸ‘.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270824#Comment_1270824

    Happened to me recently the killer went on a full on chase with me but mind you this killer was a new nurse and we all got out alive πŸ‘.

    lucky for some lol, mine was a rank 1 deathslinger and we all died because i was the only one to touch a gen, honestly happens too often that i feel like i have to be chased or my team will all die too quickly, i dont blame them though the ranking is too easy atm.

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1270832#Comment_1270832

    lucky for some lol, mine was a rank 1 deathslinger and we all died because i was the only one to touch a gen, honestly happens too often that i feel like i have to be chased or my team will all die too quickly, i dont blame them though the ranking is too easy atm.

    I feel you’re pain ☝️And I agree that it isn’t always the best matching.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    I Recently played a game today with my brother and 3 cousins. My brother left me to die Crawling when our cousin playing as Michael killed me πŸ˜‚. Please share you funny sad moments.

    Was hooked right next to the door with all gens done. Killer downed someone on the other side of the map. I watched a Claudette self care, open the door, and leave me, even though I was 20 feet from her. Hands down the worst teammate I've ever had.

  • I hadn't been hooked all game. Only hit a couple times against a Doctor. My team dwindles down to just me and another survivor. There's just one gen left, so its doable. I get the last gen to 50% before the doc finds me. He chases me for a solid two minutes. Does the last gen get done? No. No, it does not. Doc stays on me the entire time. That's 120 seconds, more than enough to find and complete a generator from scratch. Eventually I go down, get hooked. Killer goes to leave to patrol the last three gens. Does my teammate get to me before I reach second hook state? Nope. They barely reach me before I finish the third hook state. STILL haven't completed that last gen. Immediately off the hook, I make a run for it. I think "Should probably start looking for the hatch or complete the last gen." Unfortunately, Doc finds me over in the barn hiding in a locker (healing from Inner Strength). I jump out though, and get a decent jump, but get hooked a second time and sacrificed. Would it have killed my teammate to either come for me a little sooner, or maybe I don't know... finished the last gen?

  • I feel you’re pain

  • I had a feng min as a teammate last week. When it came down to us being the last two I was put on a hook and instead of her unhooking me She opened the gate and left πŸ˜‚. I mean I had saved her but previously when she was hooked I gave her the world most worst teammate πŸ₯‡. Don’t get me wrong technically we don’t have to be a team but to just leave someone on a hook is like giving someone the finger πŸ˜‚.