Removing Vault speed buff from Spine Chill?

Perk is already great as it is, but paired with Resilence it's too strong when people know how to abuse it.

Comments

  • @CookieBaws said:

    Perk is already great as it is, but paired with Resilence it's too strong when people know how to abuse it.

    No.

    You forget the vault speed build requires you to be injured, this build got popular because of the vacuum windows. It's no broken it just shaves off a few frames and allows you safely vault if the killer is slightly closer to you.

  • It requires 2 perk slots. Remember the old bugged Wake Up? Yeah if it was one perk that did that i would be happy to nerf that. But it's a combo of perks.

  • All I read was "I want the bullshit window hits that used to be there back". Honestly I don't run vault speed build much, so I still get hit by the bullshit window hits, but I disagree that they should be the norm. There's a reason people run it.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    All I read was "I want the bullshit window hits that used to be there back". Honestly I don't run vault speed build much, so I still get hit by the bullshit window hits, but I disagree that they should be the norm. There's a reason people run it.

    I mean, the phantom hits are still here if the killer has bad ping. I have 32-36 usually and I definitely can't hit any of the usual dedicated hits that were never a miss before the patch.

    However, when I play survivor I still get dedicated. The difference is that I don't get rubber banded back anymore, but the hit still lands with a delay. I've experienced and seen even instances where the killer does the missed swing animation with the whiffing sound, then there's a delay and the system registers a hit.

    They somehow fixed dedicated for killers with good ping (and it's unclear how we were even able to get dedicated hits in the first place, considering the official narrative was lAtEnCy), but the real problem i.e. laggers is still there.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1272260#Comment_1272260

    I mean, the phantom hits are still here if the killer has bad ping. I have 32-36 usually and I definitely can't hit any of the usual dedicated hits that were never a miss before the patch.

    However, when I play survivor I still get dedicated. The difference is that I don't get rubber banded back anymore, but the hit still lands with a delay. I've experienced and seen even instances where the killer does the missed swing animation with the whiffing sound, then there's a delay and the system registers a hit.

    They somehow fixed dedicated for killers with good ping (and it's unclear how we were even able to get dedicated hits in the first place, considering the official narrative was lAtEnCy), but the real problem i.e. laggers is still there.

    I don't remember if it was before or after the patch but I once had a time where I threw a pallet down, a killer swung at the pallet, it made the pallet hit sound with the pallet hit animation, and then I got downed a second after with a hit sound, he was still at the pallet as well. It was pretty ridiculous.