I was going to say Unlicensed, but I'm not sure out of these categories... I guess one that could acquire info like the Legion or Old Freddy. I love working around that instead of just having a boring patrolling killer.
A viable Killer who makes survivors be on their guard as soon as they learn who they're facing, just like it happens with a good Nurse, Spirit or Hillbilly. The brutality would be a plus but not exactly mandatory, at least for me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was going to say Unlicensed, but I'm not sure out of these categories... I guess one that could acquire info like the Legion or Old Freddy. I love working around that instead of just having a boring patrolling killer.
We have 4 stealth killers, we also have too many brutal killer. I would like to see a normal killer. Weapon and power
I'm fairly certain there are more ways to create unique powers for killers beyond "stealthy boi, ranged boi, speedy boi, and brutal boi"
That sounds like a super over simplification of what we have in the game right now, and what we could potentially see in the future.
A killer that seems unstoppable. Another killer like Michael. Jason.
A viable Killer who makes survivors be on their guard as soon as they learn who they're facing, just like it happens with a good Nurse, Spirit or Hillbilly. The brutality would be a plus but not exactly mandatory, at least for me.
I think Moth Man would be a super cool killer. He could be able to fly around the map and see any survivors near by and land on top of them.
or his special kill could be biting their head off or something wild
According to "certain" source of information, the next killer. will be anti loop
too powerfull
survivor: oh thank god im safe
moth man flying out of the sky: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
i would like a combo type of killer that combines power and stealth