Xbox one survivor window vault blocked occasionally 3.7.1
Since the latest patch came out(3.7.1) I have had more than a handful of instances in which I'm being chased by the killer and go to vault or fast vault a window and it simply doesnt give me the option and leads to taking a hit or dying state. I know the entity hasn't blocked the window as this has happened after 1 and 2 vaults threw a window and there is no spikes popping up or any noise as a result. Curious if anyone else has had this issue?
Comments
Entity blocker and bamboozle are currently bugged so you cant see the spikes
Ah that might make sense. Thanks 🤦♂️✌
First I've head of this. Is that on all platforms?
I cant answer that question since im on xbox just like the op.
Can confirm it happens on PS4 aswell.
Wasnt sure if youve heard it from other ppl. I'm not nearly as active on here as I use to be so any new glitches that get released with these new patches I typically only know about if I experience them myself. As a killer main... This is news to me.