Killers should play around items

My last lobby had three med-kits. Using that knowledge I decided to run sloppy nurse's ghost face.

They ran three mist offerings, all had self-care and three urban evasions.

Needless to say it was a 4k.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Agree, i always try to take items into consideration when preparing the loadout.

    Definitely works! ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • My favorite games are when I see 3 flashlights. That means it's lightborn Freddy time ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Doesn't work against last second switcher.

    But yes, 3 Medkits-> Plaguetime.

  • @Xzan said:

    Doesn't work against last second switcher.

    But yes, 3 Medkits-> Plaguetime.

    it should allways be plague time

    plague is awesome and op if used right

  • Personally i don't look at the lobby at all when i play killer. I don't care what they bring. I hit ready and go to youtube to watching videos until the game is loaded :)

    But sometimes it does cost me the game because i didn't see keys in game.

  • I usually do.

    4 toolboxes? Franklin's.

    4 medkits? Time to switch to Plague.

  • For the most part doesn't everyone? Mori's for keys, sloppy or plague for medkits,toolboxes meh or perhaps basement build, I def won't pick hag into flashlights.

  • If they bring more than two medkits. I'm pulling out my Plague.

  • I love seeing multiple flashlights as Doctor. They'll be having fun once I put them in tier 3. No clicky clicky for you.

  • I agree...

    ...but as a survivor main, I don't like this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I wish i didnt have to play around items, variety is cool. That being said my 4 medkit plague is still awesome ๐Ÿ˜

  • And that is precisely why the killers should not see what the survivors bring. Simple concerns of consistency and balance.

  • I usually pick my setup before joining a lobby and won't normally change it. I like to play around with different setups for different killers.

    One thing i may do is swap out a perk for lightborn if I see 2 or more flashlights, if my perk build allows it.