Premonition Rework
I've been think of this for a while now as a new way to buff Premonition so serve a different purpose than just as an inferior Spine Chill. Of course the numbers below can change but the important point is how the perk works.
When the killer is within 16 meters and leaves your line of sight this perk activates, allowing you to see the killer's aura for 5 seconds.
This perk has a cooldown of 40/35/30 seconds.
I believe with this rework that the perk:
Serves a different purpose than Spine Chill while still keeping the premonition theme the perk has.
Is a unique perk that can allow a survivor to counter a killer's mindgame, which few other perks can do.
Allows the survivor to have a perk that's similar to I'm All Ears, which is a good perk as well.
Is not too powerful due to being put on cooldown after use.
I think this would be a great perk to add to the game but tell me what you think of this.
Comments
That actually makes sense, because you're supposed to see premonitions coming.
Paired with WOO/QNQ it would be massively OP so extend the cooldown. Possibly 60s at T3. Keep the original chime so you know when its ready for use, and doesnt activate until you physically see the killer. Keep it from aura reading t1 Mikey and other basekit stealths/addons.
I think 60 seconds might be a bit too long. For example I'm All Ears which is similar has a 40 second cooldown.
When I say the killer leaves your line of sight I mean exactly what you are saying. The survivor sees the killer near them and the killer goes behind a wall and then the perk activates.
This perk wouldn't work against any killer with the undetectable status effect, so killers like Ghostface or tier 1 Mikey would counter the perk.