Players should be allowed to DC against an AFK killer or a DC without any penalties
There should be a system in place that allows players to leave the game without any penalties when certain criteria are met
Against a DC:
So when a killer has a survivor disconnecting at the start of the match, the killer should then be given the option to end the match without any penalties.
When I play killer and I get a survivor disconnecting, I do not want to kill the rest of the survivors in a 3v1. Nor do I want to farm as I don't want to potentially boost bad survivors.
Against an AFK killer:
There should be a system in place where if the killer hasn't moved after a certain amount of time, the survivors should then be given an option to leave the match without any penalties.
Comments
what about insedious killers?
That killer is still somewhat playing, someone is on the hook. So that killer wouldn't be classed an afk killer.