Does M&A affect the Lullaby Radious in Freddys Dream World?
I say, isnt Lullaby Radious = TR with Freddy?
Dif from The Huntress, wich has a 40 m constant Lullaby Radious.
Tagged:
Trusted
I say, isnt Lullaby Radious = TR with Freddy?
Dif from The Huntress, wich has a 40 m constant Lullaby Radious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shouldn't. Terror radius refers strictly to the heartbeat sound. Secondary sound effects, like Freddy's lullaby, Huntress' humming, or Spirit's phasing sound, are a separate thing entirely and have no bearing on anything which affects or is affected by the terror radius. So in Freddy's case, M&A will effectively only work on survivors who are awake.
Tks, @Fibijean. And do you know the base distance of the Dream Lullaby?
I believe it's 32 metres, the same as his default terror radius. Unlike the terror radius, though, as discussed above, the distance can't be altered with perks or add-ons.
Again, tks.
I can confirm that it is infact 32 meters. Did abit of testing with it when his rework first hit to find out the ins and outs of it.