2 times hook death

Really? You die on your second hook? IDK I think that's silly. 

Comments

  • No, you have a maximum of 3 hooks. On the other hand, if you reach the struggle phase, you only have one hook left. Given the time wasted to catch a Survivor, 3 hooks is too long.

  • IDK I'm not asking for it and easier. But get matched with the wrong people and all the killer needs to do is camp you and you're out. Leave that to altruistic poeple and they're downed and you have a recipe for disaster. IDK I'm venting.... Maybe? Ugh
  • The game is balanced.
    it's not fair. It's balanced. (c)

    around killer having 2,5 kills on average.

  • I know. I am a the weak link in this instance. I'm just pissed I feel so powerless. Maybe that is the point of the game. I think it's motivation to get better. 
  • @ajoltman said:
    I know. I am a the weak link in this instance. I'm just pissed I feel so powerless. Maybe that is the point of the game. I think it's motivation to get better. 

    Yes, that is the point of the game. You're playing against a supernatural killer. You're supposed to be and feel powerless.

  • ajoltman said:
    I know. I am a the weak link in this instance. I'm just pissed I feel so powerless. Maybe that is the point of the game. I think it's motivation to get better. 
    Play killer if you wanna feel powerful, but be aware that this only lasts in low ranks and you will can be bullied by competent survivors