Killer/Survivor After Game Spectate Option

Before I get into this I would lime to explain that this is not to spectate a killer during the game. That would make swf stupid easy even against the best of killers. Rather, I would like the ability to spectate the game from the killer or survivor's POV after the match has concluded.

As many people can agree, the game looks different from both perspectives, meaning something might look normal on the killer's POV, but not on the survivor's POV. Adding this option to the results screen could clear up any confusion or suspicion, especially if the killer loses a survivor and suspects cheating like no collision. I am coming from PS4, but I do play PC and I've been accused of cheating on both ends (mostly PS4, ironically). It's not like I record my matches, so I have no proof of someone else hacking or defense for myself. Adding an after game spectate option could easily dismiss this or get cheaters/hackers rightfully banned.


Let me know what you think down below. I believe I've seen other posts about this, but I never really read into them.

Comments

  • This would be both neat and helpful; but it'd require either 5 POVs to be recorded during a match or for the match itself to be recorded and able to be replayed after the game has finished.

    It think as helpful as this could be, it'd also take a LOT of work for the DbD team to implement and I'm not sure it'd be useful enough to justify that.

    I'm for it, but I don't know if it's very feasible.