Matchmaking is superb!
I spent 15 min looking for a match as killer (rank 3) but couldn't find. I gave up and went playing survivor. This is what I get. Intuesting...
I spent 15 min looking for a match as killer (rank 3) but couldn't find. I gave up and went playing survivor. This is what I get. Intuesting...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is this not normal?
Ive been getting this for like almost a month playin killer
Just...unreal, cant even compete, this was 2 minutes ago too.
Than I decided to wait until I get a match as killer, another 15 min later...
It could be 2 perfect matches, all BHVR had to do is swapping the killers lol
Yeah, I don't understand what happened to the patch that was suppose to have Red Ranks with Red Ranks, Purple with Purple and so on.
It was working perfectly fine last year, I don't know why they decided to revert it.
This is also turning away many killer mains. This sucks and I'm sorry the killer community has to go through this. =/
well one thing I know throws it off is swf
not here to complain about it just saying I talked with people post match and most of them have been swf
Yes. It's not the best of the world MM right now (ps alt account to test things) but is a funny game +++.
All of those are actually within your rank range.
As for the post, we can only hope it's fixed soon.
such is life I suppose (also this is a badtime to go back and do challenges from the 2nd archive compendium cause its hard to be killer.... well that and im bad)
by their performance, I think this "6 levels" rule isn't the best lol.
Either do I, but that's how it goes I guess.