Piggy Loves Camping
I love how the community agrees more that a Killer camping is bad.
But I am a Pig so it doesn't matter, we Pigs are suppose to camp, it's our skillset...if you're a Piggy like me and you say otherwise, get out our pack, you're no SAW fan!
We Pigs are natural born Campers and there ain't no sort of complaining that'll stop us from Ambushing ya'll.
Art By: PhilipOjomo
Comments
Sorry Pig, but when it comes to camping, Leatherface takes the cake.
Sweet! But what took ya so long from playing the awesome Piglet?
Leatherface is like "on your ass" camping.
Huntress and Myers are the worst campers in the game.
Clown is quite bad too but at least you don't see him that much.
Yes very enjoyable
Im enjoying watching you on the hook
And
Enjoying ambushing your saviors
Camping 👌👌
You think too highly of your fellow survivers, the majority of times they come and they die.
It's as simple as that..teamwork die together and all that
Do not underestimate Myers as well. He has no special power to protect the hook but you can pretend you haven't seen would be rescuers whilst you slowly build up your Evil Within....
I would also put Hillbilly as number 2. Similar to Leatherface but more labour intensive as you have to keep an eye on the chainsaw charge.
I will NOT be placed as 2nd rate Pork Chops! I am King of this Camp, anything Leatherface can do, i can do better!
Just not with a Chainsaw. And oh look, i can BEND my KNEES down into a crouch position ooooooOoh~~
Can we just take a second and appreciate the amazing Piggy fanart?