I'm sorry bud
This really needs to be fixed it makes me feel bad whenever it happens to other people and I hate it when it happens to me.
This really needs to be fixed it makes me feel bad whenever it happens to other people and I hate it when it happens to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Second killer seemed to do really well, tho?
First match looks like it sucked for him. Hopefully he or she learned something you guys weren't ***** to them.
If there were more killers, this wouldn't be a problem. The MMR is a band-aid solution because it won't magically place killers at the ranks they need to be to provide balanced lobbies.
Poor little fella never knew what hit him.
Really not your fault. Pretty sure whomever is in charge or programming match making should be saying sorry.
Very inept work for as long as match making has been broken.
Why wouldn't it be a problem?
Those 1 mil bp are triggering my OCD
I don't have many reasons to use my blood points they kind of just sit down