That's pretty much how I feel about this. Let sleeping giants rest. It's not really a big deal, anyway, and at least I can play something SH again that's actually new. Who knows what it could mean if it does well.
That's pretty much how I feel about this. Let sleeping giants rest. It's not really a big deal, anyway, and at least I can play something SH again that's actually new. Who knows what it could mean if it does well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why I'm so iffy about this chapter.
That's pretty much how I feel about this. Let sleeping giants rest. It's not really a big deal, anyway, and at least I can play something SH again that's actually new. Who knows what it could mean if it does well.
Konamis gonna make a DBD slot machine. Just wait